Gifts for my soon to be husband...

KDENISE977

I am getting married tom. and looking for a gift to buy my soon to be husband
(and he's a soon to be father to our first baby). We are getting married tom. afternoon at a Bed & Breakfast and I'd like to get him something that would surprise him. He's the typical guy wanting anything tools, camouflage, but I want something special or neat...any ideas??? THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!

quailridge

You could get him a nice watch or pocket watch and have the back engraved.

Much happiness to you, your soon to be husband and your unborn child.

rdytogo

Awww...THANK YOU so much !! (We've had a tough couple of weeks but we got through it together)

It's hard to say when you don't know either of you. Don't know your budget or what you have in your home. A thoughtful gift, one he will know comes from the heart is make 12 coupons, and give him a treat, one per month for the next month. Could be anything, back rub, foot rub, naughty treat, what ever you know he would enjoy. That comes from you though, and I think he'll appreciate it.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I am getting married tom. and looking for a gift to buy my soon to be husband
(and he's a soon to be father to our first baby). We are getting married tom. afternoon at a Bed & Breakfast and I'd like to get him something that would surprise him. He's the typical guy wanting anything tools, camouflage, but I want something special or neat...any ideas??? THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!

The last night of the "icky things" then you can end. The wedding night with "WHEW. Thank God I never have to do THAT again"!

KDENISE977

You could get him a nice watch or pocket watch and have the back engraved.

Much happiness to you, your soon to be husband and your unborn child.

A pocket watch would have been SUCH a great idea, he would have loved that.. but I just got him a watch for Valentines Day... he's tough, one of those men who have everything..always the newest tools and all the toys so it's so hard to surprise him with anything :-(

TurboK9

I would LOVE to skydive... but I'm not sure about the skydiving while I'm 4 1/2 months preggers :0) !! But THANK YOU !!

Time it right, and have your OB waiting on the ground with a catchers mitt.

As you start to dialate, have the instructor repeatedly 'flare' the chute, and *pop* OB catches baby and wow what a tale to grow up with!!

:lmao:

KDENISE977

Time it right, and have your OB waiting on the ground with a catchers mitt.

As you start to dialate, have the instructor repeatedly 'flare' the chute, and *pop* OB catches baby and wow what a tale to grow up with!!

:lmao:

That would be SWEET if it happened that quickly... although I'd be worried about gravity and the fluids flying around there ?????

SamSpade

Since you are getting married, maybe you could do something very simple - commemorate your feelings in words, on paper, so that he can save it. It's one thing to say your vows, but preserving how you feel can be priceless.

FED_UP

A pocket watch would have been SUCH a great idea, he would have loved that.. but I just got him a watch for Valentines Day... he's tough, one of those men who have everything..always the newest tools and all the toys so it's so hard to surprise him with anything :-(

G string lap dance.

High-Def

Sounds corny but what about making a cd of all the songs that remind you of him :smoochy:

TurboK9

Sounds corny but what about making a cd of all the songs that remind you of him :smoochy:

"I Hate Everything About You" - Ugly Kid Joe
"Before He Cheats" - Carrie Underwood
"Run For Your Life" - The Beatles
"You F##k" - Cee-Lo Green
"My Give a Damns Busted" - Jo Dee Messina
"Love Is a Battlefield" - Pat Benatar

:shrug: WHAT?!?! I'm just trying to help!!

:roflmao: