Pillow Pets

chevylover

PIP ~ My Baby Boy!
On Black Friday there was a guy with a kiosk in the mall that had just about anything you could think of. I got a really cool dragon for my niece, it wasn't a "Pillow Pet", but looked the same quality. He did have the genuine "pillow Pets", but had other cool styles, too.

amethyst_babes

I have also been looking for the turtle...BJs didn't have one. I didn't want to trudge to the mall but it looks like I will have to.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
ok...i have never heard of these things.... so i google and now I want one... they have a dolphin one!

OldHillcrestGuy

On Black Friday there was a guy with a kiosk in the mall that had just about anything you could think of. I got a really cool dragon for my niece, it wasn't a "Pillow Pet", but looked the same quality. He did have the genuine "pillow Pets", but had other cool styles, too.

He's still in the mall, at least last Friday he was.

DanceMom

Walgreens in Lusby has pillow pets. Might be worth a phone call to see if they have the one you are looking for.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Walgreens in Lusby has pillow pets. Might be worth a phone call to see if they have the one you are looking for.

My local Walgreens can't seem to give these things away. Every time I go in, it looks like they are multiplying. I saw the sign out front, they've been marked down. I thought with all the older folks here, they'd be buying them for grandkids, etc. Not the case.

belvak

Happy Camper
I saw that Kiosk today - can't remember the brand name of them, but I did ask if there were any turtles and was told no.

Tardy the Turtle was listed as Sold Out on the Pillow Pets website too. He/she must be pretty popular!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Wow well if I see a turtle at Bed, Bath & Beyond I'll grab it in case there is a turtle shortage LOL I'm sure someone will want to take it off my hands.

The ones at the Mall of the other brand were $25 (at least the frog was).

Tardy the Turtle was listed as Sold Out on the Pillow Pets website too. He/she must be pretty popular!