Tractor Supply Co.

awpitt

Main Streeter
...is coming to St. Mary's on Mervell Dean Road near Bruster's. Assuming it's approved.

belvak

Happy Camper
This reminded me, what are they doing by Tom Hodge's? Big clearing, but on a hill. :shrug:

fredsaid2

I'm perfectly happy to go to LaPlata for anything I can't get at the Henyard. Just another box store we don't really need taking up space.

Vince

It doesn't matter what they put in for stores, restaurants, etc around here, you just can't make anyone happy. Whatever business starts up, someone will bi### about it. Amazing.

I heard that another McDonald's was going to be built in front of Kohl's in Lexington Park.

I'll take that one with a grain of salt.

I do remember reading, probably in here somewhere, that McD's in California across from San Souci was closing and relocating, I guess to the 'new' one by K-mart.

But I only know what I read on the Interwebs, so it must be true.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Seriously?? We don't have enough of those already??? Red Robin across the street and right by 5 Guys, Checkers and Burger King up the road.

Unbelievable.

The McD's in California across from San Souci is relocating to the K-Mart location just like the one in LP moved from the Big Lots location to St. Mary's Square.