who is shooting in the fn ranch club!

craberta

I heard 6 and they seemed to be getting closer, then alot of vehicles departed from I think a road near the lake...don't know much else!

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I heard 10 giant booms from that direction. Sounded like Dahlgren has moved to Lusby....um........I saw 12 bright flashes and then 12 large mushroom clouds....yeah..
..yeah....that's the ticket !

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Has anyone been listening to the scanner?

I have been listening for about 7 minutes, and it sounded like they were chasing someone, but not sure what was going on. Nothing about gunfire or the CRE.

craberta

I'm multi tasking on the puter, and watching a mov

movie, so not right now, It was sort of scary to hear it. sounded like a big gun. Like Clint Eastwoods or Charles Bronsons!

hvp05

There's something going on in Silver Rock Circle, which is at the opposite end of the lake from you. There was a report of gunfire, but I'm not sure it was the same call.

hvp05

Haven't been listening for a few minutes, but an officer just said, "Definitely a shotgun shot. Going to stay in the area to see if I hear it again." Again, I'm not sure of the location... :shrug:

doubtfull24

I heard three loud sounds I thought it was someone shooting also so I went on the front porch and saw the fireworks.I'm on rawhide rd

BOP

Has anyone been listening to the scanner?

I have been listening for about 7 minutes, and it sounded like they were chasing someone, but not sure what was going on. Nothing about gunfire or the CRE.

rut-roh! Another pookie drownded to death in Lake Lariate by the local po-po... He/she was a good father/mother who was trying to get his/her life together and stop selling drugs and ect. Don't be hatin' on somebody you don't know.

TurboK9

Sorry guys. Didn't see this till thismorning... that was me. Had a 'Devils Spit' burger and hot wings at Famous Dave's, by the time I got home I was butt belching bad.

Then my son figured out if he walked behind me with a lighter...

:shrug: