Ski jacket needs help

Justme2

Ski Jacket needs a zipper. Looking for some place to get one replaced in Calvert or St. Mary's area. Really great Jacket nothing wrong other then the zipper is now missing a couple of teeth.

Any help would be appreciated

Justme2

Thanks for all the input

Really appreciate all the input Thanks for a direction to go.

Most real ski jackets are about 2 to 300 bucks just for the mentioning. And so warm too. Had this one for about for about 10 years no rips or tears. And I really like the jacket. I have had some great memories in it.

Thanks again

:yahoo: :buddies:

911Carrera

German American Lead Foot
Ski Jacket needs a zipper. Looking for some place to get one replaced in Calvert or St. Mary's area. Really great Jacket nothing wrong other then the zipper is now missing a couple of teeth.

Any help would be appreciated

Like someone else already recommended to you; VN Tailor Shop in St. Mary's Square in Lexington Park. Ask for Ann. She is really talented. The shop is owned by Ann and her husband Henry. Both are from Vietnam and she will take care of you.

TurboK9

Most real ski jackets are about 2 to 300 bucks just for the mentioning. And so warm too. Had this one for about for about 10 years no rips or tears. And I really like the jacket. I have had some great memories in it.

Thanks again

:shrug: The one I bought is an FCXtreme, regularly $275, for $39.99. Light, flexible, and warm as shiat. I was sweating when I was sitting in my van this AM waiting for the van to warm up :lmao:

But if you MUST fix your old one, I understand. I too once had a ski jacket with 45 pounds of lift tickets on the zipper. :yay:

Justme2

Thanx for the infor

Like someone else already recommended to you; VN Tailor Shop in St. Mary's Square in Lexington Park. Ask for Ann. She is really talented. The shop is owned by Ann and her husband Henry. Both are from Vietnam and she will take care of you.

Really appreciate the information

BOP

Thanks again

Cleaners over in Lusby town center does pretty good work, pretty reasonable. They fixed a blown out under arm on one of my jackets, and you can't even tell it'd been repaired. The jacket is a reversable windbreaker, so it would have been cheaper to replace it, but it had GREAT sentimental value.