gorgeous Pit

Abc123

So I saw the most gorgeous pit that I have ever seen in my life on Saturday. He was a deep camel with darker chocolate marled in. Made me want another dog. Now I want a pitty like the one I got to play with. And he was such a little love bug....
Anyone on here the owner of this guy? Hint: I talked to you in front of a playground....your dogs name is the same as the make of a car...

TurboK9

So I saw the most gorgeous pit that I have ever seen in my life on Saturday. He was a deep camel with darker chocolate marled in. Made me want another dog. Now I want a pitty like the one I got to play with. And he was such a little love bug....
Anyone on here the owner of this guy? Hint: I talked to you in front of a playground....your dogs name is the same as the make of a car...

A deep camel? WTF!!! :lmao:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Hey, camel is a very well known color description..though when I saw chocolate I automatically thought of caramel..and suddenly craved a snickers bar and to pet my puppy :/

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

Hyundai?????? what a silly name

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Tragically, a few hours later she found herself caressing a candy bar, and hasn't seen the puppy since. :shrug:

:killingme:killingme omg.

funny story. SO thought we should name baby girl mercedes. I hated it the minute the first letter came out of his mouth. I told him promptly I would rather name my child toyota, then at least we could save money on gas.

TurboK9

:killingme:killingme omg.

funny story. SO thought we should name baby girl mercedes. I hated it the minute the first letter came out of his mouth. I told him promptly I would rather name my child toyota, then at least we could save money on gas.

Coulda named him Edsel... he'd be leaking all over the house. :lmao: