Dean For America

smcdem

Howard Dean is exactly what this nation needs. He brings new energy to the oldest poltical party in the world, and has bold conviction. I suggest all to read Winning Back America even if you hate him. He is indeed a curing ail for a diseased country. And for the dems on this board....in your heart you know hes right.
http://www.southmd4dean.org/

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by *archimedes*
Long live New England liberals! Douchbag.
:rolleyes: Aww Archi, he's just another hate-mongering, will never accept that Pres Bush was elected fair-type, do anything to see he dosen't remain there, that he'd go for Dean - if he thought he could unseat the current president. Yeee-haww!

"We're going to go to.........all those places!" Right.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by smcdem
Howard Dean is exactly what this nation needs and has bold conviction.

howard_deans_makeover.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SmcDem, if you were older I'd have the men in white coats with butterfly nets come take you away. As it stands, I'll just chalk those remarks up to your youth.

smcdem

Watching C-span right now really makes me want to see this guy pull it off. I was for Kerry till he voted for the war resolution, thats when i was considering other people but still committed to him when i met him at the debate in Morgan State in sept. However when Al Gore endorsed Dean I officialy became a Deanite. My parents both support Kerry so you all can't use that card against me, and yeah i have gotten stares with my dean bumper sticker and fleece...o well BTW for u parents if u have not heard,we are off school tmw.

B

Bruzilla

I'm with SMCDEM on this one. I really want to see Dean pull this off. I think he's a lying douchebag, but I like him better than the other lying douchebag JFK. I don't want to see Edwards win because I think he'd have the best shot at beating Bush. I really, honestly, do feel bad for Lieberman though. If anyone really deserved to win, it was him.

B

Bruzilla

I heard Dean's speech last night, and he's all for two things: universal healthcare and boosting education spending, and he wants to repeal the tax cuts for everyone to do these two things. What I would like to know is:

What's Dean going to do for me in regards to healthcare? I am above the poverty level, but not by much. I have to pay $200 a month out of my paycheck each month for a 80% healthplan. Is he going to pay for my health insurance? No, nor is he going to pay for anyone else above the poverty line. So "universal healthcare" really means the feds paying for insurance for anyone who's not paying for it now.

This is supposed to drive down the cost of medical care, but it won't. Once the deep pockets of government are opened, the costs will go up as doctors, nurses, hospitals, drug companies, etc., all rush to cash in. It'll be the same way as defense spending went... it never gets cheaper. And then my premiums will go up to help cover the poor unfortunates, and the portion of the premium that my employer pays will go up as well. Since I work for a small company, we're already losing benefits due to rate increases, so now we'll lose some more. Once again... the folks who really do keep this country working get it up the backside.

Maybe Dean is nuts if he thinks more money is going to fix the education problem. :biggrin:

And the last thing Dean's going to fix is our problem with big companies. He's going to slam them so that small businesses can be better off. Maybe someone should tell him that about 90% of small businesses in the US survive by selling wholesale to those larger companies, or support the employees of larger companies, and if those large companies leave or start doing business outside the US - those small businesses are doomed.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
When are all you forum junkies gonna realize John & Jane Public don't give a crap about the "issues" and couldn't name 3 of them? They will just vote for the (a) least crazy or (b) one that looks best.

It will be Kerry. Dean and Clark are both nutjobs.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
If you're right...

When are all you forum junkies gonna realize John & Jane Public don't give a crap about the "issues" and couldn't name 3 of them? They will just vote for the (a) least crazy or (b) one that looks best.

...wouldn't that be Edwards???

Kerry killed people in Vietnam.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by jlabsher
My GOD! We AGREE! :yikes:

I thought for sure it would be Dean, until the media decided to quit giving him a pass. Now I have no prediction.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
Kerry killed people in Vietnam, he has the crazy vet support (which is a large group). I'm not following it, not much politics on Cartoon Network (which my TV is on constantly, NOT Fox), just know that Dean looks loony, Kerry has the young Kennedy look. That alone will give him 10 - 15 % of the vote.

Edwards doesn't stand a tinker's chance.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by jlabsher
Kerry has the young Kennedy look.
I beg your pardon. Edwards has the young Kennedy look, NOT Kerry. Kerry has the old, elitist, European look.

BuddyLee

Football addict
yes yes

Originally posted by vraiblonde
I beg your pardon. Edwards has the young Kennedy look, NOT Kerry. Kerry has the old, elitist, European look.

yes edwards kicks ass but dean as i have said before looks like one of the trees that throws apples at dorothy in the wizard of oz...

Pete

Repete
I was wondering, If Kerry wins the election in November, will Heinz be the "Official Ketchup" of the United States Of America?

:confused: :confused:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: yes yes

Originally posted by BuddyLee
yes edwards kicks ass but dean as i have said before looks like one of the trees that throws apples at dorothy in the wizard of oz...

whoopsie did i say dean?? shows how much i care about him...i meant kerry!!!!:lol:

B

Bruzilla

I was listening to Hannity and Combs last night, and Ann Coulter was on with some Dem mouthpiece. Ann called Kerry a womanizer and a leech (or some word that describes someone who marries for money.) The Dem got all upset at Ann for calling Kerry names, and Alan Combs did the same, then Ann said "but I don't hear anyone telling me I'm wrong, just that I shouldn't be calling names." :biggrin:

Then I read today about how Kerry has a knack for marrying only rich women, and how his current wife required him to get an annullment to his first marriage, even though he and his first wife had children, before she would marry him. What a way to show your kids you love them. :barf:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kerry is incredibly emasculated, which is why the Dems are so crazy about him. They like those girly men. Hillary Clinton definitely wears the pants in her family, too.

It amuses me when Democrats talk about how Bush is an elitist, born with the silver spoon in his mouth, yadda yadda. Then they turn around and extol the virtues of John Kerry, who married for money not once, but twice. :killingme Who borrowed $6 MILLION against his HOME to pay for his Presidential PRIMARY campaign. That is someone who is certainly in touch with the common man, yessireebob.