Maryland Bank & Trust Company

I'm not sure if they're telling any of their customers yet (I haven't been in any of the branches in a while), as the shareholders haven't voted yet and it's not actually a done deal, but they're probably going to be 'merging' with Old Line Bank. Technically speaking, I suppose it's a merger, but in reality I think it's more of an acquisition (of MB&TC by Old Line Bank).

GoodnessME

I'm not sure if they're telling any of their customers yet (I haven't been in any of the branches in a while), as the shareholders haven't voted yet and it's not actually a done deal, but they're probably going to be 'merging' with Old Line Bank. Technically speaking, I suppose it's a merger, but in reality I think it's more of an acquisition (of MB&TC by Old Line Bank).

Old NEWS~

Old NEWS~

I know, but I hadn't seen anything about it posted on here before. I thought that people that bank with MB&TC, who might not have heard, might like to know.

The last time one of the banks I dealt with merged, I ended up not liking the new bank and closing my accounts there. I may find that the opposite is the case with this merger, I may like the new bank better.

I got the proxy statement/prospectus filing in the mail last night, and begin looking through it this morning - that's what brought it to mind again.