The add CBS refuses to air

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is why I hate these whiny little infantile Democrats. MoveOn wanted a Super Bowl slot and CBS said, no they don't air political ads during Super Bowl. So now these wackos are trying to pretend that CBS turned down the ad, period.

Lying Democrat scum.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by vraiblonde
This is why I hate these whiny little infantile Democrats. MoveOn wanted a Super Bowl slot and CBS said, no they don't air political ads during Super Bowl. So now these wackos are trying to pretend that CBS turned down the ad, period.

Lying Democrat scum.

This can't be repeated enough...Lying Democrat scum. Lying Democrat scum. Lying Democrat scum. Lying Democrat scum. Lying Democrat scum. Lying Democrat scum. Lying Democrat scum.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Re: Re: The add CBS refuses to air

Originally posted by Toxick
Damn that right wing media!

Think that was the FIRST time I ever heard right wing and media in the same sentence.. is the same right wing that conspired to get Clinton a woman?

Sparx

Didn't you catch the part about THE BUSH WHITEHOUSE WILL HAVE AN ADD OF THEIR OWN? Try reading it all

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Sparx
Didn't you catch the part about THE BUSH WHITEHOUSE WILL HAVE AN ADD OF THEIR OWN? Try reading it all
Shows what a tard you are and how you've been hoodwinked by the Lying Democrat Scum. The "Whitehouse ad" will be an anti-drug PSA, no different than the myriad of PSAs they've been running during SuperBowl for years. They also typically run an anti-smoking ad as well. Neither of these ads are considered "political activist" ads, except by frothing zealots like the MoveOn people.

The MoveOn ad is definitely a political ad, aimed at a specific political candidate. Big difference.

Sparx

And you don't think that coming out to opose something as popular as being against drugs does not have a political agenda? Give me a break. By the way, when someone calls me something as sophmoric as a "Tard" I know right away what type of mentality I'm dealing with...Thanks

SamSpade

And you don't think that coming out to opose something as popular as being against drugs does not have a political agenda? Give me a break. By the way, when someone calls me something as sophmoric as a "Tard" I know right away what type of mentality I'm dealing with...Thanks

Oh you don't want to go there. You've already misspelled "sophomoric", "ad" and "oppose" and wrote "White House" as one word. Let's deal with this in a *civil* manner, ok?

If you think those public service announcements - like the ones that say "Parents: The Anti-Drug" are *political*, there's probably no point to this argument.

It's one thing to run an anti-tobacco ad that assails a candidate or party over its funding, or the bills it is proposing. It's quite another to run those commercials where the kid turns down a cigarette, or where the little boy brings his brother to show and tell and explains that since he smokes marijuana, he doesn't do anything anymore.

CBS has chosen NOT to run political ads during the airing of the Super Bowl. They have that right. I think they're playing upon people's ignorance of the situation to make an invalid point. If you want to bash Bush, at least have the courtesy of being *right* about it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And you don't think that coming out to opose something as popular as being against drugs does not have a political agenda?
What in the hell are you talking about? The ad was produced and paid for by Partnership for a Drug-Free America. Did you not look at the link I gave you?

I don't care what your lying scumbag masters fed into your pea brain. You're a tool and a pawn for the left-wing overlords who want to destroy our country. How does it feel to be a dog, obeying your master's every command like a brainless moron?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh yeah - and if you don't know the difference between a political ad and a PSA, you're in WAY over your head on these forums. Try here.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What is it you think he might be marketing?....Hmmm
Duh, Beavis - Bush isn't marketing anything. It's an ad about how to keep kids from doing drugs, brought to you by the Partnership for a Drug-Free America. Ever hear of them?

New campaign urges children and parents to intervene to get help for other children or friends who are doing drugs.

Arf arf.

Sparx

So why do they need George to market it for them? Face it everything he does is politicaly motivated.
Funny how the whitehouse is again tied to a list of some of the biggest corporations in the country
The list of marketers you provided by the way

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So why do they need George to market it for them? Face it everything he does is politicaly motivated.
Funny how the whitehouse is again tied to a list of some of the biggest corporations in the country
Yeah, them Doritos and Bud people are big ol' right wingers, stuck in Bush's pocket. Probably killing people for oil even as we speak.

Loony.

Otter

Nothing to see here

Theres no hope for you, Sparx, you didn't even bother to read the links provided...baaaaa baaaaa baaaaaa

Sparx

You should really take a course in political science if you can't see it. No conspiracy theory, just plain and simple politics