Safety Position

justin

I was wondering if there was anyone that has a safety background, that is looking for a new job or if anyone knows anyone that has a safety background and is looking for a job. Please PM me, Thanks.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I was wondering if there was anyone that has a safety background, that is looking for a new job or if anyone knows anyone that has a safety background and is looking for a job. Please PM me, Thanks.

Safety like in OSHA? Public Safety, Industrial Safety? Product Safety?

justin

My appologies, it is industrial safety with knowledge in OSHA 1910, a top secret security clearance would be helpful too.

yankee44

For what agency? and pay ranges. I could be convinced to leave this job for the right price.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Yea, inquiry minds want to know where and what?

I have TS clearence with a lot of extra letters; aircraft and safety background can you beat GS-14? I'm tired of DC commute...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Yea, inquiry minds want to know where and what?

I have TS clearence with a lot of extra letters; aircraft and safety background can you beat GS-14? I'm tired of DC commute...
I think I'd consider a 12 to avoid that commute.

justin

I am sorry, I do not believe the pay would beat a gs-14 and their would be a commute, probably to springfield va and possibly bethesda md.

royhobie

hobieflyer
I know a guy at Pax. CS at Pax. Already has TS. Has his HAZMAT and other certs in various safety programs. Conducts inspections and investigations. Has been doing it for Govt. for some time. But will consider your offer if it is reasonable.