Dungeons and Dragons person looking to join

ShadowDragon

Hello! I live in Owings MD and I'm curios about playing D&D but I don't know anyone that groups up in calvert county so please post a responce thnx!

nomoney

Hello! I live in Owings MD and I'm curios about playing D&D but I don't know anyone that groups up in calvert county so please post a responce thnx!

We have a group in Northern Calvert...but we also compete in D&D themed spelling bee's. I don't think you'll fit in. I'll pass your name onto the other Calvert Group...the Dungone and Draygon's Dillaboosters.

PrepH4U

We have a group in Northern Calvert...but we also compete in D&D themed spelling bee's. I don't think you'll fit in. I'll pass your name onto the other Calvert Group...the Dungone and Draygon's Dillaboosters.

Do the dillaboosters group up? :shrug:

Ignore nomoney... she's just pizzed her neutral-evil dwarf lost so many hit points during the last ogre battle.

nomoney

Ignore nomoney... she's just pizzed her neutral-evil dwarf lost so many hit points during the last ogre battle.

I still stand by the fact that there was a mistake with that and you know it! I set the resurrection point in the tavern more than once! I talked to the priest of the silver flame and everything.

I still stand by the fact that there was a mistake with that and you know it! I set the resurrection point in the tavern more than once! I talked to the priest of the silver flame and everything.

I can't help it if your effective character level took such a hit. Look... you need to take it up with the dungeon master.

nomoney

I can't help it if your effective character level took such a hit. Look... you need to take it up with the dungeon master.

That dungeon master smells like he has two beholders in a headlock. I hate having to go to him. I'm going to stick to the material plane. I always get screwed in the under dark.

Toxick

Splat
What is your Alignment? | Quizfarm.com

You Scored as Neutral Good

A Neutral Good person tries to do the 'goodest' thing possible. These people are willing to work with the law to accomplish their goal, but if the law is corrupt they are just as willing to tear it down. To these people, doing what's right is the most important thing, regardless of rules, customs, or laws.

nomoney

What is your Alignment? | Quizfarm.com

You Scored as Neutral Good

A Neutral Good person tries to do the 'goodest' thing possible. These people are willing to work with the law to accomplish their goal, but if the law is corrupt they are just as willing to tear it down. To these people, doing what's right is the most important thing, regardless of rules, customs, or laws.

Ha I'm Chaotic Good.....I would so give you triple damage with my ogre in the abyss

ShadowDragon

There is no more aardvark in lusby now...theyre in leonard town and its a 1 hour drive from there, i mean like a group of ppl like who meet up somewhere to play D&D