Pond fish activity and antics journal

TurboK9

Friday, Dec 17th, 2010 - Fish hovering near bottom, not doing much, I think one looked at me.

Saturday, Dec 18th, 2010 - Fish hovering near bottom, two seemed to move slightly.

Sunday Dec 19th, 2010 - Fish under ice. Assumed to be hovering near bottom.

Monday Dec 20th, 2010 - Realized in winter, pond fish have little or no entertainment value. Still pretty though.

:lmao: It's cool to me that they just hover there, and come spring, WHAM back to life. Nature is amazing.

TurboK9

What entertainment value do pond fish have in any other season? :confused:

Wait till summer than come over and stick your toes in there. :yay:

They'll eat out of your hand, you can 'pet' them, etc. Mix 'em up with some frogs and it's quite entertaining!

Cowgirl

I wonder how the fishes' journal reads?

Dec 17th: That big guy keeps coming over and staring at us. What does he excpect us to do? We're stuck in ice until March, jerk! At least the water is frozen and he can't stick his stinky feet in our home.

I wonder how the fishes' journal reads?

Dec 17th: That big guy keeps coming over and staring at us. What does he excpect us to do? We're stuck in ice until March, jerk! At least the water is frozen and he can't stick his stinky feet in our home.

:killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wait till summer than come over and stick your toes in there. :yay:

They'll eat out of your hand, you can 'pet' them, etc. Mix 'em up with some frogs and it's quite entertaining!

I shall wait for spring with baited breath.

Friday, Dec 17th, 2010 - Fish hovering near bottom, not doing much, I think one looked at me.

Saturday, Dec 18th, 2010 - Fish hovering near bottom, two seemed to move slightly.

Sunday Dec 19th, 2010 - Fish under ice. Assumed to be hovering near bottom.

Monday Dec 20th, 2010 - Realized in winter, pond fish have little or no entertainment value. Still pretty though.

:lmao: It's cool to me that they just hover there, and come spring, WHAM back to life. Nature is amazing.

Pretty much what mine do. They are still active enogh to move to the far side of the pond when I come to look.

I shall wait for spring with baited breath.

Baited breath? Eww. We used to catch mine on worms tied to strings, no hooks.