Where can I find SLEDS, snowpants and snow boots?

Ohiogirl

Walmart and Kmart are "sold out".
The only place I've seen a sled was Waldorf mall (Dick's). Couldn't buy them then b/c the kids were with us.

Anywhere near Prince Frederick to Lexington Park to Waldorf to Annapolis...HELP!!

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Sports Authority (Waldorf) had some over the weekend. McKays in St Mary's has them (or they did a few days ago).

Walmart and Kmart are "sold out".
The only place I've seen a sled was Waldorf mall (Dick's). Couldn't buy them then b/c the kids were with us.

Anywhere near Prince Frederick to Lexington Park to Waldorf to Annapolis...HELP!!

I saw sleds in Lowe's yesterday... as soon as you walk in then straight ahead.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Try Target or Kohl's for snow pants and boots. Walmart and KMart should have time to restock before our next "major snow event".

mdsmile44

The thrift store up near Andrews AFB......off Allentown Rd. They had tons of children snowsuits....not too bad in price either...between $7 to $10.00!

She obviously wants to give her kids sleds as Christmas presents you bunch of idgits...:lol: Good lord, people... you anti-smowers are just as annoying as the premature-smowulators...:lol:

Ohiogirl

In August..

You're Welcome..

:killingme

Thanks for all the responses. Got the sleds at Ace in Lusby. Decided to get the biggest, most expensive sleds to make up for the improvised trash can lid sleds the kids used the last time it snowed.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
you anti-smowers are just as annoying
I love snow!!

I was merely weighing the usability of all the mentioned snow gear (sleds, snowpants, etc.) against the statistical reality of having actual snow to use the stuff in. OTOH, purchasing all the gear is good for the economy... :yay:

Got the sleds at Ace in Lusby. Decided to get the biggest, most expensive sleds to make up for the improvised trash can lid sleds the kids used the last time it snowed.
:yahoo: