Flat Iron Farm Christmas Display

GFIELD

Is this place worth going to see, iv heard it was neat but i just wanted to get opinions from some of you guys. Also what are the hours there? Thanks and Merry Christmas!!

quailridge

My husband and I went last Saturday night and really enjoyed it. Besides the lights, there are several buildings that you can walk through and animals to pet.....pony rides and pictures with Santa too ($). It's a nice time that you won't have to shell out any cash (unless you do the pony ride or Santa picture)! You can check out their website---GOOGLE "Flat Iron Farm"

cuddles

So worth the drive thru at least. They have a LOT of old stuff that I think the guys are into. We drove through 3 or 4 times. Great place

foodforthought

I didnt think Ann Marie Gardens was worth the $5 per person when it only took about 10 mins to walk through! Went last weekend.....Neat displays but I fell a little to pricey. Flat Iron Farm is better!

bulldog

Go see it. Well worth the trip and a very nice thing this private citizen has done to open up his property to the community to come and enjoy what is obviously a passion for him. Go, but please mind your manners. (i'm sure you will)
We went last weekend and I about blew a gasket when some chick walking in front of us tossed her spent cig butt on the ground and walked on. Absolutely no respect for the private property of another person. But, with the company she was with, can't say I'm surprised.
Go and have fun...especially if you have little ones to enjoy it with.

Last edited:

seansgirl

gifts

I am getting some gifts from there tonight in their little shops. Is there any toys there for under $5? Money is very tight this year and they are for very little ones. Anything under 8 dollars would even be okay.

GFIELD

Go see it. Well worth the trip and a very nice thing this private citizen has done to open up his property to the community to come and enjoy what is obviously a passion for him. Go, but please mind your manners. (i'm sure you will)
We went last weekend and I about blew a gasket when some chick walking in front of us tossed her spent cig but on the ground and walked on. Absolutely no respect for the private property of another person. But, with the company she was with, can't say I'm surprised.
Go and have fun...especially if you have little ones to enjoy it with.

I don't have any children but i will be taking my little nephews. Don't worry I show manners especially for still being young, i cant stand ignorant people who think that they can trash others property and have no respect for anyone. Im thankful for parents that raised me the "old school" way.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
And is AnnMarie Gardens still doing that walk-through bs? Too damn cold....

I didnt think Ann Marie Gardens was worth the $5 per person when it only took about 10 mins to walk through! Went last weekend.....Neat displays but I fell a little to pricey. Flat Iron Farm is better!

We have always went to Flat Iron and Anne Marie Gardens... but have not been back to Anne Marie since they made it a walk through. We loved that you could stay in the car and be warm and still see everything. I also think $5 a person is a little to much!

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
I went last night in my Z06. I really liked how I could tune my radio into their channel and the house lights dance with the music.

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Flat Iron Farm

What channel is the music on ? and could someone tell me how much longer will they be open ? Thanks !

foodcritic

What channel is the music on ? and could someone tell me how much longer will they be open ? Thanks !

When you drive up they tell you where to set your radio. I think it is an AM station but I could be wrong. They are open Thursday through Sundays 5pm to ? I don't know if they are open on Christmas but they will open until Jan. 1st. We are planning on going the day after Christmas. It has become a tradition for us. And they usually mark down a lot of the Christmas decorations.

MegRose

Michigander in SOMD

We went tonight. I loved it! It was my family's first time going. They do have a sign when you first enter what channel it is. Its channel 88.7 fm. They are open Thursday through Sunday from 5pm to 9pm, I think it said. I do not know if they will be open on Christmas.

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
We saw the BEST Christmas lights tonight at Watkins Park! They were AWESOME! It was an hour drive through there. So many different things to see!

dgates80

Land of the lost
We went tonight. I loved it! It was my family's first time going. They do have a sign when you first enter what channel it is. Its channel 88.7 fm. They are open Thursday through Sunday from 5pm to 9pm, I think it said. I do not know if they will be open on Christmas.

Are they going to be open tonight?