Who Knows this Man??

From the BayNet:
Detectives with the St. Mary’s County Bureau of Criminal Investigations responded and assumed the investigation. During the investigation a loaded assault rifle and ammunition were recovered. A check of the defendant’s criminal record revealed he is a convicted felon and barred from owning the assault weapon.

The defendant was arrested and charged with First-Degree Assault, Reckless Endangerment and Illegal Possession of a Regulated Firearm. The defendant remains incarcerated at the St. Mary’s County Detention Center. Additional charges are pending a review with the State’s Attorney’s Office.

Nice....

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I don't, but that's a great mugshot - psycho expression, standard SoMD camo outfit and all.

Dukesdad

Illegal possession of a regulated firearm.....that may mean fully automatic fire. Real smart dude.

Probably not. Fully automatic weapons are very expensive. Most likely a yug sks or something like that. Maryland does regulate the sale, transfer, rent and possession of regulated firearms, which consist of handguns and assault weapons.:popcorn:

Illegal possession of a regulated firearm.....that may mean fully automatic fire. Real smart dude.

In Maryland, all handguns, basically all of the so-called assualt rifles (e.g. a semi-auto AR-15 or clone), and even some shotguns, are regulated firearms.

State of MD could have been an AirSoft ..

Have to wonder why isn't there five counts of attempted murder?

I would think that some kind of homicide charge(s) will eventually be added. Prosecutors probably want to investigate the situation fully and make sure they pick the appropriate top charge, or at least appear to have carefully considered what the appropriate top charge(s) should be.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I would think that some kind of homicide charge(s) will eventually be added. Prosecutors probably want to investigate the situation fully and make sure they pick the appropriate top charge, or at least appear to have carefully considered what the appropriate top charge(s) should be.

Good point.

edinsomd

Probably not. Fully automatic weapons are very expensive. Most likely a yug sks or something like that. Maryland does regulate the sale, transfer, rent and possession of regulated firearms, which consist of handguns and semi-automatic rifles with scary pistol grips and box magazines.:popcorn:

Fixed!

lovinmaryland

That s what I was thinking also.

I dont know him but this happened like 10 houses away from me. I never even heard a thing about it, tells you how observent I am :lol:

mitzi

Why would homicide charges be added?