All are welcome

TurboK9

Well, the wife has gone off to work so it's just the boys and I. I know not everyone has family, etc, to spend the day with, so if any of ya'all are feeling bored and/or alone, shoot a PM and I'll give you directions.

Have a beer, a shot, pet a dog, watch a movie, drink a coffee, play the Xbox or Wii with the kids, have a nice time with company.

Not a 'party', just an offer of brotherhood and company on this special day to those who might not have anyone special to pal around with. :buddies: I don't even have to get along w/ ya on the board. :biggrin:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Well, the wife has gone off to work so it's just the boys and I. I know not everyone has family, etc, to spend the day with, so if any of ya'all are feeling bored and/or alone, shoot a PM and I'll give you directions.

Have a beer, a shot, pet a dog, watch a movie, drink a coffee, play the Xbox or Wii with the kids, have a nice time with company.

Not a 'party', just an offer of brotherhood and company on this special day to those who might not have anyone special to pal around with. :buddies: I don't even have to get along w/ ya on the board. :biggrin:

Appreciate the offer, but I'm just not into an 11 to 12 hour drive right now, but thanks just the same. :yay:

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Nice thing to do. Hope you get lots of company and that they don't get snowed in there. :killingme

D

dems4me

Thats nice of you to put the offer out there! Merry Christmas TurboK9! :huggy:

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Very cool offer, done in the spirit of the holidays..

:buddies:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
If I was as bored as I am now and lived in SoMd, Id be there in a hurry. Yea, something to do. And its saturday and I dont even get to watch soaps today. Bummer.:buddies: Cheers

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus

stranger danger! stranger danger! :jameo:

Nice offer, I'd like to meet you and your team of cookie thieves. Right now I am stuffed thanks to Mom and sis and all I want to do is digest.

TurboK9

Thank you for all the wonderful responses, but no takers. :shrug: I guess I'm going to run out for a bit with the kids and look at some XMas lights in the smow and then maybe light into this very very special bottle of Jager a little. :huggy:

Merry Christmas ebrybubby! :buddies: and :love: