How are the roads?

dgates80

Land of the lost
I gotta go in to work a little later today, how are the roads looking? Can't imagine they are all that bad (yet). Last night the pre-treatment was working well, snowing but roads wet and snow free, snow was not sticking to the roads at all.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
I gotta go in to work a little later today, how are the roads looking? Can't imagine they are all that bad (yet). Last night the pre-treatment was working well, snowing but roads wet and snow free, snow was not sticking to the roads at all.
The roads are just wet. No build-up.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I think it would b very festive you delivered Chaptico chicken today :biggrin:
:lmao: I went down this morning for a sausage, egg & cheese sammich and other supplies to keep me inside today. I'll gladly deliver the chicken another day though. :love:

I needed a few things from the store, ran out while the roads were clear. By the time I got back to the car, the snow had significantly increased, roads are getting covered and slippery. That was maybe 1/2 hour difference.

Time to make some treats and watch a movie.

RPMDAD

I needed a few things from the store, ran out while the roads were clear. By the time I got back to the car, the snow had significantly increased, roads are getting covered and slippery. That was maybe 1/2 hour difference.

Time to make some treats and watch a movie.

Still not to bad in Huntingtown, just went out to the store, Rte 4 and the back roads are still ok around here.

LadyCoyote

Had to return a movie at BlockBuster which was due today, but made it back safe and sound.
YET another reason why I totally prefer NETFLIX.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I am not going anywhere today unless I have to. I had wanted to go out and get some chocolate chips to make cookies but not worthing going out for just that. I will just make cookies next weekend.

We have an "Auntie Anne's" homemade pretzel kit... hmmm... might be a good day for daughter and I to bust out some homemade pretzels!

edinsomd

Just got back from McKay's on GMR. The snowplows are doing a good job keeping ahead of the snow on the main roads, back roads are untouched. Real issue is visibility- and those idiots without their headlights on.

"Hey BillyBob, why do you suppose that jerk in the silver 4-Runner is flashing his high beams at me?"

:smack:

dgates80

Land of the lost
The roads are pretty much OK for now, though it is starting to stick on the roads. Slushy for the moment. Base roads suck though, not plowed yet.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Back/side roads are nasty. Made a trip from the island to Callaway and back and its a mess. The usual combination of fools are out too..worse being the idiot that is scared witless and driving maybe 10 mph, pissing off the 10 vehicles backed up behind them, some to the point where they are going to attempt reckless passing maneuvers.

Why do some folks who insist on driving in bad weather talk about "the fools out there who insist on driving in bad weather" but never seem to consider themselves one of "the fools"...:jerry:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Why do some folks who insist on driving in bad weather talk about "the fools out there who insist on driving in bad weather" but never seem to consider themselves one of "the fools"...:jerry:

I guess you forgot where you are...:shrug: