So what did you GIVE for Christmas?

frequentflier

happy to be living
People are posting about what they received. Did you give a special or the perfect gift to anyone?

In lieu of gift giving, we are making a donation to two different Catholic schools in the area that are in danger of closing.

My Dad, who is active in the Catholic church where he lives, seemed pleased when I told him what we were doing. He was probably also relieved- he is so hard to buy for. I mean, how many ties and socks can one person possibly need?!

SAWK

People are posting about what they received. Did you give a special or the perfect gift to anyone?

In lieu of gift giving, we are making a donation to two different Catholic schools in the area that are in danger of closing.

My Dad, who is active in the Catholic church where he lives, seemed pleased when I told him what we were doing. He was probably also relieved- he is so hard to buy for. I mean, how many ties and socks can one person possibly need?!

Several bottles of wine, bourbon and rum balls, and gift cards. On the charity side: several toys for toys for tots. When I try to find a gift and I realize I can give something that will bring back pleasant memories... that's what I go for.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I gave an LCD TV to a friend and scooters to her daughters. Gave some toys to Toys for Tots at work. 4 bottles of wine to two good friends. A Vermont Teddy Bear.

Last edited:
Brought my mom and dad goodies from NY that they cannot get in VA. Mom got a bouquet-a-month subscription and dad got a weather station. Also gave a donation to their church.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I always think about what others give me and forget what I give them. Everyone liked what I got them for presents but unanimously what they all like best is that Larry and I are here (we're in TX with my son/DIL and daughter/SIL). My folks are here as well and we're just having a wonderful time!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I invited my ex to my home to have dinner with our son and I.

There was also "stuff" given to various people

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
adieu whitewash 24/7 X loser, go worry bout yr Clan, or is that Klan? whateva.
.... U! u r like so lame..............................invited yr X, lmfao. cha-ching,.gouge.............

on her knees behind a dumpster

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
:bigwhoop: adieu whitewash 24/7 X loser, go worry bout yr Clan, or is that Klan? whateva.
.... U! u r like so lame..............................invited yr X, lmfao. cha-ching,.gouge.......................................................

ditto same goes 4 U 2. raghead. go .... yrself in a sand dune goat herder. :killingme

wich 1yas gonna whine now??????????????? %%-
How's that hacking you keep promising going? :killingme

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
keurig, sweaters, gift cards, toys, etc..

I didn't make it down to Ingleside Winery to get some good wine for my step-mom. I will do that another day.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
This is not how I was hoping this thread would go....

Gave food and gas gift cars to friends who are having a hard time...
Gave gas card to a new teenaged driver...
Sent my mom flowers..
Gave friends a winter "Survival" kit, complete with a game I bought at Peppers Pet Pantry... (thank you FF!!)

Gave out bags of bird seed and suet to my critter buddies...

And the best of the best....gave an adult bald eagle back to nature after 3 months of rehab at Tri-State Bird Rescue.... It was an amazing sight to see her take off from box to full flight in 3 seconds!!!
Thank you Tri- State and Dr. Welte!

Merry Christmas every one!!!