To the person in the black Frontier on 235

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Just because you have a truck WITHOUT 4wd i might add doesnt mean you can do 65. i saw you loose it a couple of times behind me and THEN just spin as you tried to pull into wawa... im sorry that me doing 50 in snow is just TOOOOO SLOW FOR YOU! :sarcasm:

glhs837

Power with Control
Took a jaunt about 230PM from Great Mills up to Chopticon. Think we saw maybe 4-6 vehicles in ditches.

thurley42

HY;FR
One day without whining would be wonderful dontcha' think? I do admit to doing some however, so I will punish myself in some suitable way. Maybe have some ice scream and go to bed early. Just wish I had a toy Camaro to play with.

I just really hate the " to the...." threads.....I try and try but can never get one about me......

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I just really hate the " to the...." threads.....I try and try but can never get one about me......

I had one complete with pictures of my bike parked on the sidewalk of BJs (at least that's where I think it was!!)

Apparently they didn't know how special I really am, and that I'm allowed to park on the sidewalks if I so chose.. I'm BOB damnit!!

I had one complete with pictures of my bike parked on the sidewalk of BJs (at least that's where I think it was!!)

Apparently they didn't know how special I really am, and that I'm allowed to park on the sidewalks if I so chose.. I'm BOB damnit!!

No one messes with some one crazy enough to ride a bike in this weather!

BernieP

Resident PIA
Took a jaunt about 230PM from Great Mills up to Chopticon. Think we saw maybe 4-6 vehicles in ditches.

I was out several times and early afternoon there were about a half dozen cars or so off RT 4 (Calvert side) and a couple of pickups off St. Andrews Church - doing the three wheeling thing :killingme

Roads got better later in the afternoon and then worse later that night - EXCEPT there were very few cars out and it made driving so much easier. (becuase I didn't have to worrry about cars spinning out in front of me).