Need to get my dog spayed in Laplata.

drumgod

Where is a good animal Dr. to take my dog to so she can be spayed? She is about a year old, medium sized Golden Retriever.

Im looking for a place in Laplata or Waldorf.

tastycake

Where is a good animal Dr. to take my dog to so she can be spayed? She is about a year old, medium sized Golden Retriever.

The Animal Clinic on Glen Albin Road in La Plata is wonderful - especially Dr. Cunningham! 301-932-1881

robbie

White Plains Animal Clinic. Right in the little shopping center by the railroad tracks. Very affordable and does good work. Have been using them for years.

Urbanite

White Plains Animal Clinic. Right in the little shopping center by the railroad tracks. Very affordable and does good work. Have been using them for years.

I agree too... been using them for over 8 yrs , have had my 2 dogs spayed, extremely reasonable and very good care

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Do spayings in other areas not work on your type of dog?
I take this post as an indication that the OP has received the advice he came for and we can now hijack the thread at will. :yay:

I would like to point out that you (drumgod) live in La Plata - two words, not one. If you cannot get it right, you will be forcibly relocated to the Waldoof ghettos.

drumgod

I take this post as an indication that the OP has received the advice he came for and we can now hijack the thread at will. :yay:

I would like to point out that you (drumgod) live in La Plata - two words, not one. If you cannot get it right, you will be forcibly relocated to the Waldoof ghettos.

Actually, i live in newburg now!

Roxie04

Why are you looking for a vet to spay her now? Do you not have a vet? Has she ever had her shots that she needs as a puppy?

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Why are you looking for a vet to spay her now? Do you not have a vet? Has she ever had her shots that she needs as a puppy?

Maybe the dog is a gift, maybe they just relocated, maybe the dogs shots were up to date when acquired, and maybe you shouldn't answer a question with a question! :dye:

drumgod

I was given my dog a few months ago as a gift from a friend. She was a puppy and up to date on all her shots.

I am new to owning a dog, so im not up to date on where a GOOD animal Dr is around here.. Hence the question was asked to receive advice from other dog owners.

chernmax

I was given my dog a few months ago as a gift from a friend. She was a puppy and up to date on all her shots.

I am new to owning a dog, so im not up to date on where a GOOD animal Dr is around here.. Hence the question was asked to receive advice from other dog owners.

That's what I assumed...:buddies:

Roxie04

I do not live up in that area............so can't help you out on that. Have fun with the new baby!!!

Roxie04

Maybe the dog is a gift, maybe they just relocated, maybe the dogs shots were up to date when acquired, and maybe you shouldn't answer a question with a question! :dye:

Maybe, maybe, maybe..................the reason i asked a question is because it was never stated the dog was a gift and up to date on shots. Sorry i do no know how to read minds. Why don't you answer the original post and not worry about mine.

drumgod

Maybe, maybe, maybe..................the reason i asked a question is because it was never stated the dog was a gift and up to date on shots. Sorry i do no know how to read minds. Why don't you answer the original post and not worry about mine.

You know whats funny Roxie04? My dogs name is Roxie !!

chernmax

So you still have no answers? :coffee:

BOP

Reconquista, bro.

It's more than just the southwestern United States.

BOP

Free unsolicited advice: keep all copies of all shots and records. Otherwise, if your puppy nips somebody and they sue you, and your vet has skipped town with all the records, just to spite other vets in the practice, and you can't prove your dog is up to date on his or her shots, the very least they'll do is quarantine them.

Not saying that happened to me, but it was a pain the keester.