St. James Deli Pizza

TPD

the poor dad
Got a pizza tonight from St. James Deli - Chicken Bacon Ranch. Instead of tomato sauce, there was ranch dressing topped with chunks of chicken breast and slices of bacon. I am a traditional type pizza guy but I must say this was very good, like all pizzas I get from St. James! :buddies:

Little store in pp used to make breakfast pizza, sauce was cream of mushroom soup, topped with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and american cheese yummy!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
St James has very good pizza..

Sandwiches are pretty damn good too.

But they need help on their hot wings.

Oh, and they don't do a "thin crust" pizza either.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed

They may not do a true really thin crust, but they do a good try as making it for me. They make me happy, and their pizza is very good. :drool:

royhobie

hobieflyer
Goof stuff

I agree, their food is great. Good service, fast and a reasonable price. The best part is, I can stay away from LP City.

Southern Belle

They need to turn the heat on. Last time I was there, I had to wear my coat. I'll go back in the Spring, maybe.

FED_UP

Got a pizza tonight from St. James Deli - Chicken Bacon Ranch. Instead of tomato sauce, there was ranch dressing topped with chunks of chicken breast and slices of bacon. I am a traditional type pizza guy but I must say this was very good, like all pizzas I get from St. James! :buddies:

Does St James sale by the slice? Hard to find a good 2-3 slices in St Mary's without having to buy a whole pizza. I only know of the Shell by gate 1 and shoppers has it by the slice, but it is lousy pizza.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Does St James sale by the slice? Hard to find a good 2-3 slices in St Mary's without having to buy a whole pizza. I only know of the Shell by gate 1 and shoppers has it by the slice, but it is lousy pizza.

Depending on the time of day I believe they do. At least they have the "By the Slice" carousel by their register.

philibusters

Huh. I tried them for sandwiches a couple times. I wasn't blown away, but I liked it enough to return. This thread makes me want to try their pizza. I ran at St. Mary's College a couple times a week so they are convenient for me.

FED_UP

Maybe 3.5 miles, if that far - from the Hermanville/235 intersection. A do-able lunchtime commute. :yay:

Thanks, why is your name badgirl? Do you want me to spank you with some pizza dough, then sprinkle you with cheese and sauce :whistle:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Thanks, why is your name badgirl? Do you want me to spank you with some pizza dough, then sprinkle you with cheese and sauce :whistle:
Um, no.

My name is BadGirl, because when I turned 40 (and right when I signed on to this forum), my best friend gave me a book entitled "Bad Girl's Guide to the Open Road". I liked the book, and I wanted to be a Bad Girl, so - waaaaah-laaaaaa - I became BadGirl. :diva: