Check in thread

bcp

In My Opinion
If you dont check in within the next 30 minutes, we will assume that you got the DUI last night and are currently sitting in a jail cell making wedding plans with Bubba.

I stayed home, no new marriage in my future.

RPMDAD

Definitely was not sober as a judge, but stayed home all night with the wife and sil. No new engagements in my future.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Will there be a thread for those that were already bailed out or got ROR?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ate way too many fried oysters, drank way too many beers..never left the island..and was probably asleep by 10 PM.

Safe!:howdy:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I was going out yesterday but my car decided otherwise, so I stayed home.

I watched the ball drop, drooled over Jenny McCarthy, felt bad for Dick Clark, laughed at those so called "bands" (awful tunes), watched my P90X workout for today, then called it a night at 1AM. Happy New Year to you all; glad to see that you're all here...

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
No DUI - home with hubby. He was asleep by 10, I lasted until 11:40. Got woken up by fireworks & yelling at midnight, went back to sleep. Same old exciting New year's Eve :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If you dont check in within the next 30 minutes, we will assume that you got the DUI last night and are currently sitting in a jail cell making wedding plans with Bubba.

I stayed home, no new marriage in my future.

I was cooking my NY dinner and just folding clothes. :yawn:

No DUI, not in jail & have no wedding plans with Bubba or anyone else. :lol:

Spent the evening with Thing1 & Thing2, not even a drop of alcohol. Was in bed by 10:30 and asleep before the main event!

Rael

Supper's Ready
Tough to start out each New Year on the right foot when you worship a ball-dropping ceremony, isn't it? We stayed home uneventfully.

But today, we went over to Chesapeake Beach for breakfast (I don't recommend Rod N' Reels buffet,,,greasefest) and then up to North Beach to watch the Polar Club at 1:00. What a hoot that was! The sun came out just a few minutes (but only for a few minutes) before which seemed to fire up those participating.

Better them than me, though. :lol:

belvak

Happy Camper
No DUI - home with hubby. He was asleep by 10, I lasted until 11:40. Got woken up by fireworks & yelling at midnight, went back to sleep. Same old exciting New year's Eve :lol:

Sounds like my evening, except I think I only made it until 10:30!! :lol:

Just got out, where's the party tonight? Its Saturday night!!

You're in New York? :confused:

If he is, have him get in touch with me... Going to another party in a few minutes.. :buddies:

Over-ate last night, watched the ball drop, slept late, relaxed, took a long walk on Fire Island Seashore, sitting in front of a wood fire relaxing some more.

A 'good for the soul' weekend.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If he is, have him get in touch with me... Going to another party in a few minutes.. :buddies:

Over-ate last night, watched the ball drop, slept late, relaxed, took a long walk on Fire Island Seashore, sitting in front of a wood fire relaxing some more.

A 'good for the soul' weekend.

Live from New York, it's Saturday night! :lmao:

I don't think he is there. :lol: We stayed home last night, drank some champagne, watched the ball drop and in bed by 1215. :snooze:

Took the goggies on an hour long hike after the Chicklet got home. Now he is making dinner. :yay: