Interior Decorator

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I imagine the parents of quite a few teenagers could have said that, but you were first! :lmao:

Just walked in the bedroom, what the heck happened to having a little respect for a house? Guess she was too busy to keep up on her room since school has been out...gonna be mad at dad when she gets home :yay:. Wife said she would strighten up some and I wouldn't let her,we do enough around the house as it is....kids, gotta love 'em

Pete

Repete
OK. But it has more to do with furniture placement.
We have a room off the kitchen that we(me) do not know what to do with.

Xbox gaming room, 70 inch 3D TV, surround sound, recliners and a toy train that delivers beer from the fridge.

BOP

Just walked in the bedroom, what the heck happened to having a little respect for a house? Guess she was too busy to keep up on her room since school has been out...gonna be mad at dad when she gets home :yay:. Wife said she would strighten up some and I wouldn't let her,we do enough around the house as it is....kids, gotta love 'em

Do what I did. Mom and I took every stitch of clothing in #2's bedroom while she was in school (or playing hookey), and put them in trash bags. Told her next time, it's all going to the dump.

Funny thing, but we never had a next time.

not with that particular problem anyway.

Grandpa's revenge: she now has 2 darlings of her own! :evil:

GopherM

Darwin was right
The Lay-Z-Boy showroom in Waldorf has a free decorating service. You can have them come out, do the design layout, recommend the furnishings and accessories and then tell them you still need to think about it if you don't want to buy from them.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
The Lay-Z-Boy showroom in Waldorf has a free decorating service. You can have them come out, do the design layout, recommend the furnishings and accessories and then tell them you still need to think about it if you don't want to buy from them.

:eyebrow: Well, that's pretty cool! I like that...

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Dining room table gone :yay:
Bar along the wall :yay:
Neon sign points the direction to the bathroom down the hall:yay:

Damn, you are good.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Any recommendations?

I'm thinking Baja..

I mean, he drinks Pumpkin Ale and

probably helps women shop for shoes too..

It seems to me that he was born an interior decorator..

:evil:

Sorry, almost got to the SECOND of January without being an ass.. that would have been a record.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I'm thinking Baja..

I mean, he drinks Pumpkin Ale and

probably helps women shop for shoes too..

It seems to me that he was born an interior decorator..

:evil:

Sorry, almost got to the SECOND of January without being an ass.. that would have been a record.
You haven't seen my house! :lmao:

And one day you will try and enjoy a pumpkin ale. :cheers: