Burn Barrel

beachnut01

Wheres a good place to get one?? preferably in southern st. marys

think they sell them at the little burchoil place on rte 5 just north of l'town, about a half mile or so past the 234 turnoff...thought I saw a sign there last time I went by about them

idiganthro

Burchoil on 5 just north of Leonardtown- $10. You will need to cut the lid off and clean it first.

Last edited:

RPMDAD

I remeber the good ole days/ bad ole days when you could find 55 gallon barrels laying just off the road in most places. Used one for years as a burn barrel. Who knows what was in it originally, and thankfully you don't see them that often anymore... I was probably on Al Gores 10 most wanted list.

ImnoMensa

I remeber the good ole days/ bad ole days when you could find 55 gallon barrels laying just off the road in most places. Used one for years as a burn barrel. Who knows what was in it originally, and thankfully you don't see them that often anymore... I was probably on Al Gores 10 most wanted list.

The best I can get out of one is about 18 months before the bottom falls out.

glhs837

Power with Control
Just dont burn plastic like the guy across the street (to the west, of course) used to do. Thank god he moved.

RPMDAD

Just dont burn plastic like the guy across the street (to the west, of course) used to do. Thank god he moved.

Worst thing i ever smelled out of one was some guys were burning carpet scraps, man that was terrible and i am sure hazardous.