Birds drop dead - fish die

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I didn't see this covered in the new section...

Positively freaky.

Thousands of birds and fish

Arkansas officials are investigating the deaths of an estimated 100,000 fish and 5,000 birds in the state's northwest, according to a state spokesman Sunday night.
"The fish kill only affected one species of fish," he said. "If it was from a pollutant, it would have affected all of the fish, not just drum fish."
game wardens are trying to find out why up to 5,000 blackbirds fell from the sky just before midnight New Year's Eve

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Just read an article claiming they've had over 500 earthquakes in that area too.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
I read that the fish kill is not that out of bounds. But if you want to have fun with the conspirecy theory, then many the crap got pissed at the Drum Fish and there is an all out animal war. The birds are involved in it too. I guess the crap have betters weapons.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
It's real life angry birds! where are the pigs in all this mess? I say talk with them...they are probably hiding under poorly constructed forts made of wood and ice cubes.

I read that the fish kill is not that out of bounds. But if you want to have fun with the conspirecy theory, then many the crap got pissed at the Drum Fish and there is an all out animal war. The birds are involved in it too. I guess the crap have betters weapons.

It's real life angry birds! where are the pigs in all this mess? I say talk with them...they are probably hiding under poorly constructed forts made of wood and ice cubes.

I think it's something in the water and you have both been drinking it .:lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Actually as I read more about it, a fish kill isn't unusual. What's unusual is only one type of fish is dying. The game officials believe a fish kill would cause all the species of fish in an area to die, not just one. That's why this is so unusual. Then when you factor in the blackbirds...very freaky.

Also if you believe in symbolism, a blackbird has always been equated with harbingers of death.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever

Could be that scientist genetically altered the Limming gene in to these animals. I am sure Disney has something to do with it.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I downloaded and started playing that a couple days ago! :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
Willie Nelson wasnt spotted coming out the woods up near Parthenon again was he?