New Family Member

M

makemepurr

I was at my mother's house over the holidays, and she doesn't have internet, so I couldn't post a picture of my newest family member until now.

I still haven't come up with a name yet.

Cuddles and Marmalade enjoy him as much as I do.

Attachments

• Christmas kitten1.jpg
    Christmas kitten1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 204

BOP

I was at my mother's house over the holidays, and she doesn't have internet, so I couldn't post a picture of my newest family member until now.

How about Smooch?

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Hes got that new kitty scared look. Its funny because in a couple weeks, he'll think he rules the roost.

edinsomd

Looks like my old buddy Taz, when he was just a kit. He's gone now, but there is a little Taz in all of us, or at least there should be.

clockaleanie

Fred, as in old blue eyes, Fred Astaire. He's a cute kitty

Katelin

one day the dark will end

Is he all black or is he a tuxedo?

Cosmos..............Black as the night sky....

Blake... I have always liked that name for a cat....from Blake Edwards Director.

"The Shadow".......as in only the Shadow knows who got into trouble when you were away!!... :whistle:

He is a cutie!!! Congratulations!

R

retiredweaxman

Nah. Everything is Spanish now, so the kitty could be named the Spanish word for "black".

I was thinking the same thing...Pinchito would be a good name

Those that know Spanish will get the idea...

Roman

roman

What a cutie pie! Boy, or Girl? If you haven't name it yet, here's a name that my black cat had...Noi. (Noey) I just loved that cat. He's been gone now a year, and I miss him. Thanks for sharing the photo!