Generator

ginwoman

If anyone comes across a TRIRON, 8,800 watt, electric start generator, red in color that someone is selling for a bargain, please let me know. Someone has stolen my 82 year old mother's generator. Hollywood area. Thanks all.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
If anyone comes across a TRIRON, 8,800 watt, electric start generator, red in color that someone is selling for a bargain, please let me know. Someone has stolen my 82 year old mother's generator. Hollywood area. Thanks all.

:-( Also a tri tronics trash buster stolen from me (hunting dog shock collar) and a bear tracker ATV....so sad...sorry Ginworman..

ginwoman

There are some low lifes out there. But to know someone has been on your property and in your stuff is a bad feeling.

annemayer

Maybe next time they come around I'll unleash the beasts in my kitchen to teach them a lesson. They are quite intimidating,you know.

God help them if they ever come up the hill the wrong time of the month. :killingme

FED_UP

Nothing worser than praying on the elderly :cds:. For those that have generators you better put a heavy chain and lock on it I guess these days. Those things are not cheap. Would you believe a person that comes back to her and says he found it on the side of the road and wants a reward?

ginwoman

Nothing worser than praying on the elderly :cds:. For those that have generators you better put a heavy chain and lock on it I guess these days. Those things are not cheap. Would you believe a person that comes back to her and says he found it on the side of the road and wants a reward?

My dear sweet trusting mother might believe him, but not my husband and me.