Montgomery County frees child rapist

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
On February 16, 2010, police in Prince William County, Virginia, filed charges against Marcos Banegas , 26, for forcible sodomy and aggravated sexual battery on an 8-year-old girl.

It was a crime that could have been prevented if police in Montgomery County, Maryland, would have reported him to Immigration and Customs Enforcement when they had Banegas in custody. A year before he was charged with raping the girl in Virginia, he was arrested for second-degree assault on a child in Maryland.

However, because Montgomery County had an official policy against the police notifying ICE of a suspect’s illegal immigration status, Banegas was simply released after the charges were dropped by the girl’s mother, who was apparently dating Banegas.

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
:yikes:

UFB

So he rapes his girlfriends daughter and the girlfriend dropped charges-- Phew- Shouldn't she should be charged with child neglect and cruelty or something and him..... He on the other hand needs his penis cut off and a bullet to the head.

annemayer

There is a name now on the internet,and an idea of where he's from,as well as what he did. I say kick back and let whatever happens to him happen. If it were my kid,or a relative of mine,he'd be having a pretty gory accident soon.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
While Marcos Banegas is a scumbag that should be castrated with a rusty tin can, he is not the problem.
The Mongomery County Council who created the enlightened policy of not referring arrested criminals to INS is the problem. O'Reilly was discussing this last night and his panel of lawyers were of the opinion the Montgomery County government was both criminally and civilly responsible for this crime

itsbob

I bowl overhand
While Marcos Banegas is a scumbag that should be castrated with a rusty tin can, he is not the problem.
The Mongomery County Council who created the enlightened policy of not referring arrested criminals to INS is the problem. O'Reilly was discussing this last night and his panel of lawyers were of the opinion the Montgomery County government was both criminally and civilly responsible for this crime

Doesn't matter. They can't and will never be held liable for any law or regulation that they pass. So No matter how irresponsible they are they will never have to answer for it..

FED_UP

On February 16, 2010, police in Prince William County, Virginia, filed charges against Marcos Banegas , 26, for forcible sodomy and aggravated sexual battery on an 8-year-old girl.

It was a crime that could have been prevented if police in Montgomery County, Maryland, would have reported him to Immigration and Customs Enforcement when they had Banegas in custody. A year before he was charged with raping the girl in Virginia, he was arrested for second-degree assault on a child in Maryland.

However, because Montgomery County had an official policy against the police notifying ICE of a suspect’s illegal immigration status, Banegas was simply released after the charges were dropped by the girl’s mother, who was apparently dating Banegas.

Disgusting sick F er, also on FOX5 they were saying how this guy raped a 68 year old lady, and does it again a few months later and a 86 year old lady also, WTF. Our country is letting these sick minded people on the streets over and over, I say lets March of to the capital and demand castration for these F ers.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Doesn't matter. They can't and will never be held liable for any law or regulation that they pass. So No matter how irresponsible they are they will never have to answer for it..

The individuals, no, but the county government can be sued for the results of their policy

Vince

Don't worry, Casa de Maryland will take care of him and with your tax dollars too. :whistle:

tomtom

I know a guy that has twice been in prison here in Maryland for child molestation. I have made it VERY CLEAR to him and everyone that knows him, if I should ever catch him around my son, there will be a tragic, and very painful accident. Anyone that would DARE to harm a child is the scum of the earth and deserves to be die. Why Maryland didn't fry this guy I know I just don't understand.

FED_UP

Why does the can have to be tin and rusty ouch, use a straight razor, won't feel the quick slice, well at least that would be the way I want to be cut. Not that I will need to be.

LadyCoyote

How sad. And you know what? This is going on A LOT. Send the trash back to where they came from and lock them up for good. I'm really sick of people coming here, sucking off the sytem and then breaking our laws. Ever seen "Locked Up Abroad"? I can think of a few places that bum can relocate to!