I saw

something kinda neat the other day. It was the back 1/3 or so of a car turned into a smoker/grill, being towed behind a truck. Lift the trunk and there was the grill I assume. On the back it said, "Old hot rods never die they just smoke away" or something like that.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
For those times when you're stuck in evening traffic leaving the Base and simply cannot wait to get home to have a pulled pork sandwich.

meddauna

in college, someone made a grill out of the front end (firewall forward) of an old camaro, welded some towing hardware to it and took it anywhere that needed some grillin.

something kinda neat the other day. It was the back 1/3 or so of a car turned into a smoker/grill, being towed behind a truck. Lift the trunk and there was the grill I assume. On the back it said, "Old hot rods never die they just smoke away" or something like that.

Did you take enough mental notes to be able for us to re-create something similar?

Rael

Supper's Ready

First thing I thought of after reading yours was this commercial. Sounds like a great idea. :yay: :yay:

Tailgate Car commercial

dgates80

Land of the lost
First thing I thought of after reading yours was this commercial. Sounds like a great idea. :yay: :yay:

Tailgate Car commercial

I went to a Buffalo Bills NFL game in Buffalo, NY a couple of years ago at the invitation of my brother-in-law. Cold as all get out, and, yes, the Bills lost, no news there.

However there were *several* tailgate cars in the stadium parking lot, smoking away cooking white hots. Popular place to hang out -- seems nobody actually owns them, they just sort of drift in and around the parking lot. Lots of fun and a welcome spot to warm up when heading into the game!