Extra Large party pizza

fjennell

Anyone know if there is anywhere in Waldorf or La Plata that will make a huge pizza for a party? Kind of like the 5ft. subs from subway - I know Bert's does but that's a little out of my way.

photo

The only place that I know of that makes those kind of pizza's is Bert's in Mechanicsville, most of the food at Berts is't all that but the pizza is a good change from the pizza chains.

belvak

Happy Camper
Maybe the Pizza Hotline in LaPlata could do one as a special order??? Just a thought.

annemayer

Last time I went to Pizza Hotline-which I used to love-there was a guy making pizza and he paused,then put his hand down the front of his pants,and scratched himself. He didn't realize I was watching. Then I noticed they had a screen door in back with a big tear in it. Flies coming in. I figured no matter how good it is,once someone practically whacks off onto it,and then a fly gets stuck in it,it's not worth it.

belvak

Happy Camper
Last time I went to Pizza Hotline-which I used to love-there was a guy making pizza and he paused,then put his hand down the front of his pants,and scratched himself. He didn't realize I was watching. Then I noticed they had a screen door in back with a big tear in it. Flies coming in. I figured no matter how good it is,once someone practically whacks off onto it,and then a fly gets stuck in it,it's not worth it.

:twitch:

hotmomma

mmmmhmmmmm

mmmm, extra sauce