Propane/Gas

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
What are you paying for a gallon these days?
Just got 133.2 gal. @ $3.05/gal

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
I purchased 96 gal of propane two weeks ago
for $3.12 per gal. from Third Base, My Tanks
and I had to haul.

jrt_ms1995

I'll let you know in a few days after Suburban delivers. Of course, it's their tank, so I'll be paying a "surcharge" on top of the actual rate. I believe they're waiting for a price increase before coming over.

What are you paying for a gallon these days?
Just got 133.2 gal. @ $3.05/gal

:yeahthat:

The price, I can handle... it's the speed that it is traveling through my furnace that scares me.... $600 since Nov 27th ... thermostat set @ 55

Digging out the kerosene heater.... tho kerosene is 3.70 pr gallon

cheezgrits

Thought pirate
:yeahthat:

The price, I can handle... it's the speed that it is traveling through my furnace that scares me.... $600 since Nov 27th ... thermostat set @ 55

Digging out the kerosene heater.... tho kerosene is 3.70 pr gallon

Sounds like you have either a heater issue or something else.

jrt_ms1995

Surprisingly, Suburban showed up today (Sunday). $3.99/gallon. If the surcharge is still $0.60/gallon for their tank then that would make it $3.39/gallon.

JOKER

Great Mills Rd
Surprisingly, Suburban showed up today (Sunday). $3.99/gallon. If the surcharge is still $0.60/gallon for their tank then that would make it $3.39/gallon.

They Probably wanted to get it delivered before the forecast Smow event on tuesday.

bulldog

Holy Crap! I just looked at my most recent bill from United and it was 6.05 per gallon. This was our first and will be our last tank with them.

popsicle

We got our bill and called United!

We got our bill today, and it was 5.19 a GAL. Hubby called and they said they were going to send out a new bill.

We had a really high bill last year and called to find out that we were being charged the rate of a small business.

I'm thinking the same thing has happened.

I would call before I paid a huge United bill. IMHO

greeneyes36

Holy Crap! I just looked at my most recent bill from United and it was 6.05 per gallon. This was our first and will be our last tank with them.

my bill was $6.14/gal ... 84.6 gallons... UNITED said "it's the going rate". they've lost their minds!!!!!!!!! total bill was $534. funny though, last year when i had a crazy high bill, and i called screaming, they said they were just getting ready to call me - they'd found an error on their billing and they adjusted it down to like 4.25 gall. or something like that. no luck this time though.

bulldog

my bill was $6.14/gal ... 84.6 gallons... UNITED said "it's the going rate". they've lost their minds!!!!!!!!! total bill was $534. funny though, last year when i had a crazy high bill, and i called screaming, they said they were just getting ready to call me - they'd found an error on their billing and they adjusted it down to like 4.25 gall. or something like that. no luck this time though.

I called and talked to them too and disputed my bill...telling them that others were getting a much better price so I was going to pay the bill, but cancel the service and I'd go elsewhere next time I needed fule. They reduced my bill and all is good now, but there is still a good chance that I can do better by buying my own tank and getting it refilled myself. We don't use that much so it would not be a big deal.
I will say that United was very professional in dealing with me so give them credit for that.

greeneyes36

they told me is was based on my "usage". the less i use, the more i pay. makes sense i guess...??... i havent had it filled or topped off since APRIL.

they told me is was based on my "usage". the less i use, the more i pay. makes sense i guess...??... i havent had it filled or topped off since APRIL.

Crap, so if I only drink a gallon of milk every two weeks I should pay more than someone who goes through 4 gallons a week?

SLIM

We just had a 100 gal tank delivered from United Propane Dec. 23 and the cost was $3.59 a gal. Will find out what the refill price will be next week though!

BlueOx77

Taylor Gas charged $3.05 a gallon this week for a fill up. They own the tanks though. Based on the other charges you all have cited, I feel lucky now.

SLIM

Taylor Gas charged $3.05 a gallon this week for a fill up. They own the tanks though. Based on the other charges you all have cited, I feel lucky now.

We had Taylor a long time ago...haven't used our propane heater in a long time and my husband insisted on getting it hooked back up and using United...what is Taylor charging to 'rent' thier tanks now?