hair salon in walmart??

G

gettingmaddd

has anyone been in the salon in walmart?? is the service good? price good? is it clean???

Littlebit

I went there two weeks ago with my seventeen year old grandson, one person working, she was cutting a mans hair, grandson only other person waiting, guess what, a man walked in and she took him before grandson, ok, so another cutting person comes in, doesn't bother to take my grandson, the other woman took care of him, as she she cuts his hair she is asking me where I get my hair cut, why?? don't know, anyway she finish his cut, and I just looked at the back of the neck and it was cut crooked, told her so, she said that is him cocking his head, I said no, it is crooked, the other hair person said oh yeah it is crooked, the person who cut his hair was pxxxws off but fixed it anyway,, cost 15.00 bucks for a 1/2 hour of waiting to be taken care of and not a good haircut either, told my grandson he should not go back there again, wouldn't advise anyone, the place looked just ok from where I was sitting, didn't see the back where they wash or whatever, didn't see any dryers either. This is just my opinion.

has anyone been in the salon in walmart?? is the service good? price good? is it clean???

Whatever happened to the American spirit of adventure? The foray into the unknown? Did Louis and Clark ask what was waiting for them? Columbus? Be brave go where no one has gone before. Plus it's cheap.

Whatever happened to the American spirit of adventure? The foray into the unknown? Did Louis and Clark ask what was waiting for them? Columbus? Be brave go where no one has gone before. Plus it's cheap.

Easy for you to say... I've seen your head...:lol:

royhobie

hobieflyer
I tried Walmart for a haircut once. It just happened to be the evening before I was supposed to go on TV for a segment. They screwed my hair up so bad, I had to have it recut some where else to correct their mistakes. And yes, it was for another 15 bucks. Long story short, I won't be using Walmart for a haircut.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
First hair cut I received from the Walmart salon was good. All down hill from there, however.:boo: