Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Snow?

Quote Originally Posted by awpitt View Post
    Looks like St. Mary's is under the less snow to a mix zone. I wouldn't be surprised if our Winter Storm Watch get downgraded to a winter weather advisory by this evening.

Well, I didn't think it would happen this early but as I predicted earlier......

For Great Mills:

...WINTER STORM WATCH IS CANCELLED...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BALTIMORE MD/WASHINGTON HAS CANCELLED THE WINTER STORM WATCH.
    ALTHOUGH ACCUMULATING SNOW IS STILL EXPECTED LATE TOMORROW AND TOMORROW NIGHT...SNOW TOTALS ARE FORECAST TO BE BELOW 5 INCHES.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkRescue View Post
    snow? it's SMOW
    Sorry, im not reducing myself to something that started on the SOMD forums lol.
    Its Snow to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd2004 View Post
    Its Snow to me.
    Itís not like we walk around town pronouncing it smow. Itís a forum thing! I say, bring on the SMOW!

Here is te latest, as of 3:02pm at the National Weather Service.

Tonight: Cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind between 5 and 7 mph.

Tuesday: A chance of snow and sleet before 1pm, then snow between 1pm and 4pm, then snow and sleet after 4pm. High near 34. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Tuesday Night: Snow and sleet before 1am, then a chance of snow. Low around 27. North wind between 3 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

So let me see if I have this straight... We, St. Mary's County may or may not get smow may or may not get ice may or may not get smow/ice mix may or may not get ice/rain mix may or may not get just rain and it may or may not start tonight or may or may not start until mid-morning and may or may not stop by tomorrow evening or may or may not stop until the wee hours of the morn Wednsday... right?

Okay, I'm going to plan according.

If you want to be the outsider then fine ..... but it's SMOW. I adapted, so can YOU

Its Snow to me.
    Making a Difference for Critters Big and Small
    We are now a 501 (c)(3) non-profit!
    Please help us by donating - we need supplies for the critters awaiting adoption.
    Select us as your Charitable beneficiary on Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) CLICK HERE

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    So let me see if I have this straight... We, St. Mary's County may or may not get smow may or may not get ice may or may not get smow/ice mix may or may not get ice/rain mix may or may not get just rain and it may or may not start tonight or may or may not start until mid-morning and may or may not stop by tomorrow evening or may or may not stop until the wee hours of the morn Wednsday... right?

Okay, I'm going to plan according.
    I thought you had the inside scoop. Give!

Its Snow to me.
    With a cap.? How come?

Its Snow to me.
    H8r.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    H8r.
    SMOW,SMOW,SMOW,SMOW,SMOW,SMOW,SMOW,SMOW!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.