Scary Freak!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Hide the children! This guy is clearly psychotic.

Drudge has his picture right at the top and captioned it: "Scary Freak"

Attachments

• ht_loughner_mug_110110_main.jpg
    ht_loughner_mug_110110_main.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 111

ImnoMensa

He is right where he wants to be. The center of attraction. His arrogant smile proves that.

They should place a bag over his head wherever he appears so he cannot enjoy the angst he has so happily stirred up.

MMDad

Lem Putt
God, I wish someone had taken him out. I just hope he is not succesful in pleading insanity...

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I saw all the pictures on the net before they got erased/removed from cyberspace, and none of the pictures showed him with a shaved head (not from what I remember).

So I have to wonder if HE shaved his head (beforehand) or did they shave his head in jail? :confused:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
So I have to wonder if HE shaved his head (beforehand) or did they shave his head in jail?
These types will do stuff like that in preparations for their "mission". The only reason I could imagine the police doing it would be if he was trying to hurt himself.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
These types will do stuff like that in preparations for their "mission". The only reason I could imagine the police doing it would be if he was trying to hurt himself.

I went on a google hunt and found that somebody else asked this same question on another website and one of the responses was that the jail shaved his head. Apparently, in some jails, it is common practice to prevent lice outbreaks. I never knew that!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
He is right where he wants to be. The center of attraction. His arrogant smile proves that.

They should place a bag over his head wherever he appears so he cannot enjoy the angst he has so happily stirred up.

I wonder if anyone has told him that he failed yet?

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
I went on a google hunt and found that somebody else asked this same question on another website and one of the responses was that the jail shaved his head. Apparently, in some jails, it is common practice to prevent lice outbreaks. I never knew that!

Head was probably shaved to allow suturing of the wound on the side of his head. In order to not make him look like a loon for the booking pictures, the Sheriff probably did him a favor to shaving the rest of his head.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

I know this is supposed to be serious thread, but :offtopic: Does anybody else notice a resemblance to one of St Mary's Finest? Poor guy.