Remember Foster?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
This is a strange accident. I definitely suspect foul play. If there was an explosion, surely her husband would have heard...something. And why didn't she beep the horn continuously??

awpitt

Main Streeter
This is a strange accident. I definitely suspect foul play. If there was an explosion, surely her husband would have heard...something. And why didn't she beep the horn continuously??

I do agree with that this is odd but from looking at the town house, the garage was in the back seperated from the three story townhouse by the glassed in porch area. If the husband and kids were located on the top floor facing the other street it's possible they wouldn't have heard something going on in the garage that is three floors down and faces the other street. Plus it's an urban area i'm sure they hear noises and racket all the time and might be used to it. It'll be interesting to heard what the firemarshall come up with.

Last edited:

PJumper

I do agree with that this is odd but from looking at the town house, the garage was in the back seperated from the three story townhouse by the glassed in porch area. If the husband and kids were located on the top floor facing the other street it's possible they wouldn't have heard something going on in the garage that is three floors down and faces the other street. Plus it's an urban area i'm sure they hear noises and racket all the time and might be used to it. It'll be interesting to heard what the firemarshall come up with.

The initial explanation that she crashes the front end of the SUV to the back of the garage does not make sense. First, she's leaving for work so she has to be backing up as evident with the back end of the SUV partially out of the garage. If she accidentally put it in "drive" vice "reverse", you could not possibly gain enough speed in 2-3 foot clearance on the front end of a vehicle in a garage. If she did have a medical condition as they hypothesized, wouldn't she would just roll out of the garage into the driveway? They did not mention where the shift lever was, so we just have to wait and see what happens next.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I saw this on TV last night and wondered how long it would take before someone tried to analogize it with Foster.

I thought Foster was a suicide? So what would make you think of that in relationship to this? There's no way in hell this was a suicide.

Do you know something we don't?

awpitt

Main Streeter
The initial explanation that she crashes the front end of the SUV to the back of the garage does not make sense. First, she's leaving for work so she has to be backing up as evident with the back end of the SUV partially out of the garage. If she accidentally put it in "drive" vice "reverse", you could not possibly gain enough speed in 2-3 foot clearance on the front end of a vehicle in a garage. If she did have a medical condition as they hypothesized, wouldn't she would just roll out of the garage into the driveway? They did not mention where the shift lever was, so we just have to wait and see what happens next.

It was mentioned that she was trapped in the garage. If the vehicle was partially in and out of the garage, how would she be trapped in the garage?

awpitt

Main Streeter
I thought Foster was a suicide? So what would make you think of that in relationship to this? There's no way in hell this was a suicide.
Foster was a suicide; however, there are still some who believe it wasn't. Which is why, when seeing this story, I wondered how long it would take for someone to bring up the Foster death. As it turned out, it didn't take too long. I saw the story last night on WTTG and this thread was started at 8:25am.

Do you know something we don't?
Nope. Wish I did so there'd be an explaination for this.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Foster was a suicide; however, there are still some who believe it wasn't. Which is why, when seeing this story, I wondered how long it would take for someone to bring up the Foster death. As it turned out, it didn't take too long. I saw the story last night on WTTG and this thread was started at 8:25am.

Nope. Wish I did so there'd be an explaination for this.

Foster was most likely a suicide. The question is where did he kill himself because there is compelling evidence it wasn't Ft. Marcy Park. Bernie Nusbaum's fake suicide note and scrubbing of his personal files didn't help clear matters up much. Of course, that's why he did it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm sure we'll find out that this woman was murdered. I can't think of any reasonable scenario that it could be accidental or a suicide.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
It was mentioned that she was trapped in the garage. If the vehicle was partially in and out of the garage, how would she be trapped in the garage?

Vehicle doors won't open if he vehicle was stopped near crap in the garage or the doorway.

Of course, you cannot open them if you're dead either.

Last edited:

ImnoMensa

Vehicle doors won't open if he vehicle was stopped near crap in the garage or the doorway.

Of course, you cannot open them if you're dead either.

Most people who want to commit suicide by Carbon Monoxide do it with the garage doors shut., not with the car sticking half way out.

Wonder what started the fire? An attempt to hide facts?