Missing Dog-lusby

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Posting for a friend who's dog is missing. Her name is Pepper she is a 12 yr old min schnauzer! She went missing from Sollers Wharf Rd in Lusby last sunday the 2nd of January! She is black and white with a pink coller! Call 443-404-0304 or 410-394-1575 ask for Tracy if you have her or know where she is/seen her! She has a few medical conditions that must be treated monthly.

She has posted several signs and for some reason, someone keeps taking them down....

Please help bring Pepper home to her family....thanks :huggy:

4ps

It was hard to tell the exact color, but two days ago a small dog meeting that description was running southbound across yards in Lusby on HG Truman Road. I was driving my kids home from school on HG South of the traffic circle and saw it there. sometimes dogs fear going back to where they came from, so maybe ask homeowners near the traffic circle and south? It was not near cars, rather on the grass running parallel to the road. Hope this helps!

4ps

I saw a collar too, not sure of the color. Had to watch the road more...Post signs there and near those houses maybe?

4ps

I hope you find it! I've seen the signs you posted (or someone did) at least they kept them up. If the dog I saw was the one you are looking for...it was running Southbound and I know there are woods. there is a company that can track a dog (with using their "trained tracking dog). You might want to Google it...Hope this helps!
Every time I drive near the traffic circle in Lusby I slow down more and try to look around...I keep picturing the dog running southbound on the right side of the grass full speed. At least it knows to stay to the side. Maybe try those houses over there?

tes218

i have posted it all over facebook--Tracy thomas-Donovan! and im not sure how to post a pic on here????

Hope you don't mind. I posted the picture of Pepper from your Facebook profile onto my page and asked for people to look for her. I've attached the picture here.

Attachments

• pepper.jpg
    pepper.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 63

4ps

I'm pretty sure this was the dog I saw running down the street (well, on the grass). I keep looking in the area as I drive by. How far away do you live from the traffic circle in Lusby?
The signs came down in the rain. They were on the ground. You might want to go door to door on the south side where I saw the dog running. You could also put flyers in the mailboxes. I'm not sure if someone would have stopped to pick it up. I would have but I was on the wrong side of the road to do so, and I had kids in the car. It would have been dangerous...The house with the green roof was near enough to where I saw the dog running. Maybe ask them. It looks like a log cabin...I don't know the addresses, but I suppose you could check the tax map?

tracyldonovan

i can not tell u how much i appreciate it! i live on the other side of rt 4, but do i think she could have ended up over there someone, absolutley! i am gonna knock on every door on that road tomorrow! what would really upset me is if someone does have her around there and with all the signs that i had posted, i know they would have seen her! thanks again for the help everyone, i havent given up although everyday seems alittle less likely that she will come home!

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Catt!!!

Tracy just called them and we think it may be Pepper! She is in Pa right now but will be heading there as soon as she can to get a positive ID....Please keep your fingers & toes crossed that it's a happy reunion!

Last edited: