Missing Dog-lusby

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
Posting for a friend who's dog is missing. Her name is Pepper she is a 12 yr old min schnauzer! She went missing from Sollers Wharf Rd in Lusby last sunday the 2nd of January! She is black and white with a pink coller! Call443-404-0304 and 410-394-1575 ask for Tracy if you have her or know where she is/seen her! She has a few medical conditions that must be treated monthly.

She has posted several signs and for some reason, someone keeps taking them down....

Please help bring Pepper home to her family....thanks :huggy:

Roman

roman

I hope that her dog has been found! I also hope that she is microchipped! My cat went missing earlier last year, and he is a run of the mill white with black. Luckily..he was chipped, and Tri-County Animal Shelter called me. Thank Goodness. It's best to go to the Shelter to look for your missing pet. I was there one day, and saw a Family there that found their Dog there. I found out that the Lady had called with the description of the Dog, and was told that no dog fitting that description was there. So PLEASE go look!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Posting for a friend who's dog is missing. Her name is Pepper she is a 12 yr old min schnauzer! She went missing from Sollers Wharf Rd in Lusby last sunday the 2nd of January! She is black and white with a pink coller! Call443-404-0304 and 410-394-1575 ask for Tracy if you have her or know where she is/seen her! She has a few medical conditions that must be treated monthly.

She has posted several signs and for some reason, someone keeps taking them down....

Please help bring Pepper home to her family....thanks :huggy:

hope she is found!!!

tracyldonovan

pepper is my dog! i go to the shelter at least two times a week and i roam up and down my street several times a day just hoping she will come out of nowhere so i can take her home! we miss her sooo much! she has a liver condition that requires her to have her liver enzymes checked monthly! when enzymes are high we have to treat her, theyve been high every month for 4 months so i know she needs to be seen soon! thank you for everyones interest and compassion!!!

deino2002

~LEGS FOR DAYS~
pepper is my dog! i go to the shelter at least two times a week and i roam up and down my street several times a day just hoping she will come out of nowhere so i can take her home! we miss her sooo much! she has a liver condition that requires her to have her liver enzymes checked monthly! when enzymes are high we have to treat her, theyve been high every month for 4 months so i know she needs to be seen soon! thank you for everyones interest and compassion!!!

:huggy:

Roman

roman

Any word on Pepper yet? I can't stop thinking of her, especially with the cold temps. Keep us posted OK?

J

jp2854

no word on pepper yet :( i guess its not looking good!!! thanks for asking

have you gone to the tri-county animal shelter physically to see if your dog is there they might just say no as they have no clue what is in there as so many dogs go in that place each day of the week. If you haven't gone I would go and canvas the cages and see if pepper is in one of them since nobody nearby has seen him as of yet

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
jp2854 said:
have you gone to the tri-county animal shelter physically to see if your dog is there they might just say no as they have no clue what is in there as so many dogs go in that place each day of the week. If you haven't gone I would go and canvas the cages and see if pepper is in one of them since nobody nearby has seen him as of yet

pssstt....

tracyldonovan

im tracy, peppers mommy! while i was at the shelter looking for my baby today a private call came through on my cell! i was right in the middle of all the dogs and each one was barking! i tried to run to get out quickly to answer but was too late! i feel like i need to put this out there! i am so devastated about losing my girl! she has been with me for 12 years! i cannot imagine never seeing her again! i have 4 children, 3 of whom have never been away from her, and miss her soooo soooo much! it is a very helpless feeling! i know that it has been nearly 2 weeks but we have not given up! if you called me and blocked ur number for whatever reason i want u to know this! i do not care how u got her, where she is or how long u have had her! none of that matters, i just want her back! no questions asked! please please keep this in mind! contact me however u can, email cell or my house, please just let me have my baby back!!!!!!! i have also put up a reward for whoever returns her to me, whatever the circumstance!!! thanks for all that have showed concern and has helped me!!!!!

L

labluvr

im tracy, peppers mommy! while i was at the shelter looking for my baby today a private call came through on my cell! i was right in the middle of all the dogs and each one was barking! i tried to run to get out quickly to answer but was too late! i feel like i need to put this out there! i am so devastated about losing my girl! she has been with me for 12 years! i cannot imagine never seeing her again! i have 4 children, 3 of whom have never been away from her, and miss her soooo soooo much! it is a very helpless feeling! i know that it has been nearly 2 weeks but we have not given up! if you called me and blocked ur number for whatever reason i want u to know this! i do not care how u got her, where she is or how long u have had her! none of that matters, i just want her back! no questions asked! please please keep this in mind! contact me however u can, email cell or my house, please just let me have my baby back!!!!!!! i have also put up a reward for whoever returns her to me, whatever the circumstance!!! thanks for all that have showed concern and has helped me!!!!!

Hey--this is Maureen, we bumped into each other at the shelter today (my husband and I were there looking for our German). I've been getting a lot of "unknown" or "blocked" calls too..and one night it was non stop, one after the other--and there was clearly someone on the other end. I hope this isn't someone's idea of a sick joke. I am SO hoping it was good news about your Pepper!!!! Good luck :)

Loper

Animal Poor!

:confused: Did someone call saying they had your dog? I'm not following your post! Did you get a message for the call you missed?

tracyldonovan

hi maureen! well i was in the middle of all the dogs and i couldnt hear my phone til it was too late! so i missed the call altogether! my cell # is fairly new and now its plastered all over calvert lol so i was just hoping there was a connection! so no message was left! but when i got home i checked my home phone and there was a private caller on there as well! idk ive been carrying my cell around with me everywhere i go and i am sick that i missed it!
any luck on ur baby yet maureen! i def know how u feel! the sick feeling never goes away! i wish u guys the best of luck and i will def be keeping my eye out for ur furbaby too!