Snowing in Prince Frederick!!!!

johnjrval424

Just thought you'd all like to know.....it just started snowing in Prince Frederick!!!!!!!

Where? :whistle: I'm in Dares Beach and not a flake is falling...

[Edit] You would know - as soon as I click the "submit" button - huge white snowflakes start falling outside.

It's a left-wing conspiracy...

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

Just started coming down steady in Charlotte Hall

Edit That didnt last long maybe 5 minutes, now its drizzle or light rain coming down. Havent heard any reports today, but I bet we end up with nothing but rain, another big disappointment for SoMd.

Last edited:

johnjrval424

Edit That didnt last long maybe 5 minutes, now its drizzle or light rain coming down. Havent heard any reports today, but I bet we end up with nothing but rain, another big disappointment for SoMd.

Nope - didn't last long here in Prince Frederick either. Only snowed for about 10 minutes and then stopped.

I agree - all the hype just makes the grocery store chains richer - doubt we get much of anything.

I bet the schools are going to regret closing early...:cds:

That's why I am not changing my plans. I am working till 3:30 and hope to be to my car at 5:30, but I have a book and the bus has lights, so I am good to go for however long the bus takes...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My daughter put her snowsuit and boots on and is sitting on the stairs waiting for the snow.

Now you're just trying to make me feel guilty.

So fine, I'll go pull my car out of the garage. Tell your daughter I said she's welcome.

Severa

Common sense ain't common
That would be smeet. :yay:

:killingme

So I'm substitute teaching today at Esperanza Middle School. We get the msg at about a quarter to 10 that we're getting out at 12:05. From that point on, I'm sure everything I taught (6th grade math) went in one ear and out the other! *looks outside* and it STILL hasn't done anything other that "smeet" ALL day here. Youngest son wasn't too happy with me that I made him do his math homework as he is wishing for a snow day SOOO bad. Watch us not have school tomorrow, oh man I'll never hear the end of it from him if that happens.