Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Live in SMC, Work in DC

Live in SMC, Work in DC

How are the roads?

It's a clear drive, and a nice 75 degrees outside.
    A reply from you to this message will not be possible. I can't have an adult conversation w/ you in this environment anyhow.

"You croc wearing, fake coach bag wearing fake tanner you. Take that." ~ Author unknown

"Love your haters - they're your biggest fans."

"You know you are absolutely f'ing amazing when people you don't even know hate you."

um.....fine? asphalt mostly....
    All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day - Mr. J

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh

The fate of animals is of greater importance to me than the fear of appearing ridiculous; it is indissolubly connected with the fate of men. - Emile Zola

Methodically disorganized hvp05's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    People are skiddyskidding left and right!!

C'mon, somebody had to take the obvious one...
    A word to the wise ain't necessary; it's the stupid ones who need advice. -- Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by hvp05 View Post
    People are skiddyskidding left and right!!
    That's just Aps showing off in his Subaru... trying to attract a mate. It's his mating ritual.

People I need you to tell me Rt 4 is TERRIBLE so I can leave :). I'm tired of slaving for the man today.

Mostly covered and hard packed ( with blacktop) some slick spots ( when wet)
    but otherwise completly normal...

Quote Originally Posted by SkiddySkidders View Post
    People I need you to tell me Rt 4 is TERRIBLE so I can leave :). I'm tired of slaving for the man today.
    If they said they were terrible, were you going to go into your bosses office and request to leave?
    Please neuter and spay your pets.... and your weird friends and relatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    If they said they were terrible, were you going to go into your bosses office and request to leave?
    "Hey, boss. I belong to a chat forum website that caters to the Southern Maryland area. Well, I was chatting with kwillia, hvp05, and Chasey Lane and they said the smow is really bad on route 4. I'd like to leave now before the smow turns to smeet. What say you?"

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.