Live in SMC, Work in DC

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
People are skiddyskidding left and right!! :jameo:

C'mon, somebody had to take the obvious one... :lol:

dave1959

Mostly covered and hard packed ( with blacktop) some slick spots ( when wet)
but otherwise completly normal...

If they said they were terrible, were you going to go into your bosses office and request to leave?

"Hey, boss. I belong to a chat forum website that caters to the Southern Maryland area. Well, I was chatting with kwillia, hvp05, and Chasey Lane and they said the smow is really bad on route 4. I'd like to leave now before the smow turns to smeet. What say you?"

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
"Hey, boss. I belong to a chat forum website that caters to the Southern Maryland area. Well, I was chatting with kwillia, hvp05, and Chasey Lane and they said the smow is really bad on route 4. I'd like to leave now before the smow turns to smeet. What say you?"

stand by... Im gonna tell you how this goes... gonna try it!! :yahoo: :popcorn:

SkiddySkidders

No, I don't need to request leave. I'll leave at 3. Last time there were rumors of snow it took me 3 hrs, 45 minutes to get home. Kind of want to avoid that if possible.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
No, I don't need to request leave. I'll leave at 3. Last time there were rumors of snow it took me 3 hrs, 45 minutes to get home. Kind of want to avoid that if possible.

really dont think you will have a problem today :buddies:

... now you may be driving home while it snows... but its just passing snow showers here and there..... nothing on the ground at all!

but watch out for the fools driving with ya!! :cds:

SkiddySkidders

I drive through Suitland Parkway, I can certainly tell you about some fools! I'm the crazy idiot whose been doing this commute since 2005.

OldHillcrestGuy

Ive got this feeling that the evening rush will be one long ride home. I just left Northern St. Marys on Rt 5 and it started coming down like a blizzard up till about Mattawomen/Beantown, then it slacked off the rest of the way up 301 to Marlboro. Not doing anything here now