Justice Prevails-Breathalizer dressed man guilty!

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
Jury finds Lincoln man dressed as breathalyzer guilty of DUI

Jury finds Lincoln man dressed as breathalyzer guilty of DUI

A Lancaster County jury has found a 19-year-old popped for drunken driving while wearing a Breathalyzer costume guilty of DUI.

Matthew Nieveen of Lincoln gained notoriety in the days after Halloween when Lincoln Police Chief Tom Casady posted his picture on his blog. Nieveen had been at a Halloween party before the stop.

An officer stopped his pickup early Nov. 1 near 37th Street and Huntington Avenue and said Nieveen had watery eyes and slurred speech and smelled like alcohol. Police said they found a bottle of vodka, a half-full bottle of Mountain Dew and vodka, and several cans and bottles of beer in his truck.

The officer cited Nieveen and took him to Cornhusker Place, where, a police report says, his blood-alcohol content tested more than twice the legal limit of 0.08 percent. The legal limit for minors is zero.

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
Tell me you're not one of those womens who goes out and about in public dressed in her PJs. :eyebrow:

No, I'm not. It was Halloween though...I might wear some pj's out on Halloween...can't make any promises that that wouldn't happen :whistle: