Poor Momma Hound Dog

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
damn you cowgirl..... I hate you... I hate you !!!! you made me look.. and everyone knows my soft spot for hounds now!!! I cant handle it!!

:cds:

(I really dont hate you :love:)

Cowgirl

damn you cowgirl..... I hate you... I hate you !!!! you made me look.. and everyone knows my soft spot for hounds now!!! I cant handle it!!

:cds:

(I really dont hate you :love:)

C'mon...what's one more dog? She really looks pathetic and sad.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
C'mon...what's one more dog? She really looks pathetic and sad.

what... really...

I have two GSD's, two CRAZY ARSE BLOODHOUNDS, a 5lb yorkie and two cats.....

from them... I have high blood pressure, outrageous vet bills, food bills... lots of poop, have to work two jobs, no life, lots and lots of gray hair!!!

I would if I could but I struggle right now juggling one on one time with the animals I have.. plus their K9 training, modeling training and everything in between!!

where is Christy!!!! :whistle:

Cowgirl

what... really...

I have two GSD's, two CRAZY ARSE BLOODHOUNDS, a 5lb yorkie and two cats.....

from them... I have high blood pressure, outrageous vet bills, food bills... lots of poop, have to work two jobs, no life, lots and lots of gray hair!!!

I would if I could but I struggle right now juggling one on one time with the animals I have.. plus their K9 training, modeling training and everything in between!!

I know, I know. There was an ad on CL for a 7 yr old Mastiff girl who needs a home, but Catt wouldn't let me get her. :sad:

Cowgirl

She looks like a Coonhound...

I thought coonhound too, but I couldn't find any pics of a coonhound with her colorings. The black and tans were mostly black, not tan with a saddle (unless that's just a less common color). I think bloodhounds come in her coloring, but she's a poor example of one if that's what she is.

:lol: Catt, you edited before I got my post up.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
She looks like a Coonhound/Bloodhound mix.

I thought coonhound too, but I couldn't find any pics of a coonhound with her colorings. The black and tans were mostly black, not tan with a saddle (unless that's just a less common color). I think bloodhounds come in her coloring, but she's a poor example of one if that's what she is.

:lol: Catt, you edited before I got my post up.

:yay:

:biggrin:

That first pup...I could just snuggle him...and I'm not a hound person.

I'm not usually either. I love the wrinkles on the second one.

oohhhh but I am!!!! :cds:

Christy

b*tch rocket

Sending my representative up to Tri-County to fill out paperwork for the boy. The female pup is already spoken for.

Hope I get him. I was just saying the other day that I really really wanted a bloodhound. :lol: I need a puppy after adopting the old old guy. :yay:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Sending my representative up to Tri-County to fill out paperwork for the boy. The female pup is already spoken for.

Hope I get him. I was just saying the other day that I really really wanted a bloodhound. :lol: I need a puppy after adopting the old old guy. :yay:

But what about the poor momma? :bawl:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I would LOVE to have the momma, but I just can't have any other female dogs in the house. I've tried and tried but my one female dog will have no part of it. :frown:

Abbey is the same way. No way I could go there and leave her. She looks sooooooo "broken."