To all PUG owners

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Would all of you PUG owners like to have a PUG day at the park sometime? I think it would be a great time to have all those puggers running around with each other and it would also open up the doors to other pug owners around the area. I have 2 pugs and would love for them to be able to play with other pugs from time to time but there is nothing like this around here. I keep hearing about this type of stuff being done else where and just think it would be a great idea for us here in Southern Maryland? I know we would have to wait until it warms up a bit but it is never too early to plan something like this!!

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by jwwb2000
Would all of you PUG owners like to have a PUG day at the park sometime? I think it would be a great time to have all those puggers running around with each other and it would also open up the doors to other pug owners around the area. I have 2 pugs and would love for them to be able to play with other pugs from time to time but there is nothing like this around here. I keep hearing about this type of stuff being done else where and just think it would be a great idea for us here in Southern Maryland? I know we would have to wait until it warms up a bit but it is never too early to plan something like this!!
So that I can bring my nephew to the park later and have him step in pug poopy. I don't think so.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Re: Re: To all PUG owners

Originally posted by Ehesef
So that I can bring my nephew to the park later and have him step in pug poopy. I don't think so.

Oh stop being a spoil sport! I think a bunch of pugs together would be the cutest thing EVER!!! :bubble:

K

Kizzy

My dad just got a pug puppy yesterday. I am waiting for his wife to complain about it mercifully, then when he gets tired of the complaining, I'm going to offer the little fella a home. :wink:

ceo_pte

Originally posted by PFgal
I wish I owned a pug, they're the cutest!!! Any pics of your 2 babies?

I've got my name on the list to get one in March. I'm going to get it from a lady in SC. She is going to have another litter ready around March 12th. It's gonna be a surprise for ..... I can't wait!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by IM4Change
My dad just got a pug puppy yesterday. I am waiting for his wife to complain about it mercifully, then when he gets tired of the complaining, I'm going to offer the little fella a home. :wink:

Awwwwwwww!!! I hope the wife complains so we can come to your house and visit Milo and the new baby!

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Well all you pug-lovers get together and I'll bring Bubba the rottie. I think they are the ugliest little dogs ever...

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Re: Re: To all PUG owners

i]Originally posted by Ehesef [/i]
So that I can bring my nephew to the park later and have him step in pug poopy. I don't think so. [/QUOTE]

You have got to be kidding RIGHT? RESPONSIBLE OWNERS PICK UP THE POO AND PUT IN THE TRASH CANS!!!!

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Ehesef
Well all you pug-lovers get together and I'll bring Bubba the rottie. I think they are the ugliest little dogs ever...

I had a doberman/rottie mix once, and she was gorgeous. Rotties are great dogs!

You seriously think pugs are ugly?? I think they're so ugly they're adorable! :biggrin:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by IM4Change
Come on Eh, you have to admit they are so ugly, they are cute.
Nope, just ugly. English Bully's are so ugly they are cute. And they're not a wimpy.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Neo is 8 months old and Morpheus is 10 months old. I have had Neo since he was 8 weeks old. We recently got Morph from a family in NJ who did not want him anymore. So we went and picked him up.

As far as them being around children, mine are WONDERFUL. I have a 3 year old daughter who LOVES her pugs. They are beggers for food though. You would think they do not get anything to eat the way they look at you with those eyes. LOL

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by PFgal
I had a doberman/rottie mix once, and she was gorgeous. Rotties are great dogs!

You seriously think pugs are ugly?? I think they're so ugly they're adorable! :biggrin:
I'm more of a large breed dog kinda girl. I do have a weiner dog mix, but he thinks he's a 150 lbs, and he's not a yapper...So I made an exception for him.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Ehesef------Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just remember, that opinions are like a**holes and everyone has one! Just some are more stinky than others!!

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Ehesef------Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just remember, that opinions are like a**holes and everyone has one! Just some are more stinky than others!!
:rolleyes: Well I'll just change my siggy line to read "My opinion is like a stinky azzhole."

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch

Don't forget more hairy! :jet:

now there's a visual for ya!