Thank You

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
To all the men and woman who risked their lives trying to save everyone last night on that dangerous ice.... You guys/woman are brave and my HERO's

:clap::clap: WELL DONE :clap::clap:

and my sincerest condolences to the families who lost their loved ones last night....

FED_UP

To all the men and woman who risked their lives trying to save everyone last night on that dangerous ice.... You guys/woman are brave and my HERO's

and my sincerest condolences to the families who lost their loved ones last night....

Inquiring minds want to know what are you talking about. What happened?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

They did an awesome job with what they had to work with..

Prayers with the family

atrusomder

Inquiring minds want to know what are you talking about. What happened?

Well- there were multiple MVA's last night- Golden Beach Road had a fatality--this one was at Jane Gay Drive- Edinbrough Estates

I heard of a second unconfirmed fatality at Laurel Ridge.

I was on All Faith Church road- with a 5 vehicle accident. One of the vehicles was the Mechanicsville Ambulance- no serious injuries- one guy had busted knuckles from busting the windows to get himself and his girlfriend out of their overturned vehicle, before another vehicle hit them while overturned.
All refused treatment.

KUDOS again to the brave men and woman---

I'm surprise there was no mention of all these accidents...

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Well- there were multiple MVA's last night- Golden Beach Road had a fatality--this one was at Jane Gay Drive- Edinbrough Estates

I was on All Faith Church road- with a 5 vehicle accident. One of the vehicles was the Mechanicsville Ambulance- no serious injuries- one guy had busted knuckles from busting the windows to get himself and his girlfriend out of their overturned vehicle, before another vehicle hit them while overturned.
All refused treatment.

OMG thats the first time I have seen the pics of the accident.

My girlfriend was driving the SUV.

atrusomder

OMG thats the first time I have seen the pics of the accident.

My girlfriend was driving the SUV.

Is she ok? The pictures are devastating! My heart bleeds for these folks....
It was so dangerous out there.
When I left foodlion it was a misty rain- and it froze on contact....

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

She is doing good, bruised, scraped and sore but otherwise good

I left foodlion myself last night and was coming around the bend where the boat was in the tree, me and the suburban in front of me slid into the oncoming lane but both of us got it back under control. Then turning in our street slid sideways. Thank god both times I got it under control, I wasn't going very fast so that helped. While I was unloading groceries I heard all the sirens then got the news about my friend. 10 mins could have been me...

atrusomder

She is doing good, bruised, scraped and sore but otherwise good

I left foodlion myself last night and was coming around the bend where the boat was in the tree, me and the suburban in front of me slid into the oncoming lane but both of us got it back under control. Then turning in our street slid sideways. Thank god both times I got it under control, I wasn't going very fast so that helped. While I was unloading groceries I heard all the sirens then got the news about my friend. 10 mins could have been me...

Very Sad- glad she is ok... I left foodlion started sliding down that hill where that accident was- came to a stop and there was like 5 cars in front of me. I turned around and headed All Faith way.. I knew that there was nothing I could do to help anyone- there was tons of bystanders at this point.
Then on All Faith the two cars in front of me lost control and hit a lady who had slid into our lane- and I started to slide and corrected enough to get my truck into the grass of someones yard. Thank goodness!!! I could have easily been in all it.... Do you know if your friend was coming up out of the beach and the white car lost control and slid into her lane or vice versa?

:edit: the car in front of me- did not hit the stationary vehicle- only the truck and the car that flipped.

Last edited:

FED_UP

All refused treatment.

I know what it is like to have car window glass stuck in your head.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Very Sad- glad she is ok... I left foodlion started sliding down that hill where that accident was- came to a stop and there was like 5 cars in front of me. I turned around and headed All Faith way.. I knew that there was nothing I could do to help anyone- there was tons of bystanders at this point.
Then on All Faith the two cars in front of me lost control and hit a lady who had slid into our lane- and I started to slide and corrected enough to get my truck into the grass of someones yard. Thank goodness!!! I could have easily been in all it.... Do you know if your friend was coming up out of the beach and the white car lost control and slid into her lane or vice versa?

I am not postive but my understanding is the truck was coming up from the beach and the mustang from Food Lion way. The mustang hit a patch of ice and slide into the other lane sideways.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I'd guess that the Mustang did NOT receive a 5 star side impact safety rating.. and if it did, their grading/rating is severely flawed.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Her loss is a true devastation to her family, and in particular her mother. A high school senior, her whole life in front of her. Chopticon had a solemn day.