Thread: a heart felt thank you

a heart felt thank you

Rebuilding Together Tradesperson of the Year Presented by WD-40

Congratulations to the winner in the Tradesperson of the year award Dan Brown. I want to thank my nominator and everyone who helped and supported me with their kind words and votes. The entire experience has been humbling and to be included with the other runner ups and their amazing work has been an honor.

Isaiah 55:8-9
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerII2008 View Post
    Rebuilding Together Tradesperson of the Year Presented by WD-40

Congratulations to the winner in the Tradesperson of the year award Dan Brown. I want to thank my nominator and everyone who helped and supported me with their kind words and votes. The entire experience has been humbling and to be included with the other runner ups and their amazing work has been an honor.
    Yes, congratulations to the winner and I'm sure whomever nominated you- felt you deserved to be in his place right now... Continue doing what you are doing- someone appreciates it.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.