Esperanza and Lord Calvert Bowling Centers

gsxr2005

Esperanza is wood , Lord calvert I am not to sure since they replaced all lanes with new ones just this summer.

CrashTest

Esperanza is wood , Lord calvert I am not to sure since they replaced all lanes with new ones just this summer.

Couldn't imagine them replacing wood with more wood. When they go with synthetic they usually just grind off about 1/2 inch of the old wood and place the synthetic on top.

:confused: The Esperanza lanes, isn't that across the street from San Souci? I thought there was a for sale or rental sign on the door.

gsxr2005

:confused: The Esperanza lanes, isn't that across the street from San Souci? I thought there was a for sale or rental sign on the door.

Yes they are across from San Souci ! But the lease sign that you saw is for the place between them and Marks Electronics .

Crashtest- I think they do shave it off . Not sure how much though .

OmyGawd

time to dump the ten pins and go with duckpins or even candlepins. More fun and the kids can play using the smaller balls.

Severa

Common sense ain't common
If you have an expensive ball dont roll it at esperanza... that place is a crap hole. The first 15 feet of the lanes are nothing but divits... And I wouldnt trust thier ball returns

As much as Esperanza Lanes needs an upgrade, I can't complain. My oldest son bowled there for Special Olympics this winter and we had a great time.