Puppy Fever!!!

TurboK9

:jameo:

A friend of mine down in FL who breeds working Dobes has 3 litters planned this year... spring and summer... one of the pairings has uber uber potential... both parents are super stable, healthy, athletic, great builds, fit conformation, SUPER prey and defense drives.... :jameo:

I'm sooooo close to putting down a deposit.... but... but... puppies are so much WORK, :lmao:

and so damned cute....

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

A friend of mine down in FL who breeds working Dobes has 3 litters planned this year... spring and summer... one of the pairings has uber uber potential... both parents are super stable, healthy, athletic, great builds, fit conformation, SUPER prey and defense drives.... :jameo:

I'm sooooo close to putting down a deposit.... but... but... puppies are so much WORK, :lmao:

and so damned cute....

:smack:....just do it!!!

you know you want to..... :gossip:

frequentflier

happy to be living

and so damned cute....

Have you picked out a name yet?

KDENISE977

:offtopic: My 10 week old puppy is soaking wet under her chin when i get home and let her out of her crate? I have NO idea what its from?? No water in her crate, not wet from urine... not on her chest...just directly under her chin?? NOT HIJACKING YOUR THREAD :)

TurboK9

:offtopic: My 10 week old puppy is soaking wet under her chin when i get home and let her out of her crate? I have NO idea what its from?? No water in her crate, not wet from urine... not on her chest...just directly under her chin?? NOT HIJACKING YOUR THREAD :)

Licking paws excessively and resting in drool?

TurboK9

Attachments

• 1Nimo121804.jpg
    1Nimo121804.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Argos-Torres-----bcHhZVEMZw8rbnLn4zo_Oz16Mtmh0rpRR_we4LVRIf0,.jpg
    Argos-Torres-----bcHhZVEMZw8rbnLn4zo_Oz16Mtmh0rpRR_we4LVRIf0,.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 123

TurboK9

Well I put down a deposit on a pup. Going for the "G" litter, summer 2011. Alf Vom Teufelshof X Favorite Vom Pendragon. Hell of a pairing.

Here's the pedigree... These ain't your backyard pups... LOL.

I'm already excited!!!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Well I put down a deposit on a pup. Going for the "G" litter, summer 2011. Alf Vom Teufelshof X Favorite Vom Pendragon. Hell of a pairing.

Here's the pedigree... These ain't your backyard pups... LOL.

I'm already excited!!!

YOU couldn't resist could you. haha..

I want another puppy SO bad. Just not one in the winter :rofl:, the thought of standing outside doing the GO pee dance in the freezing cold is not high on my list.

TurboK9

YOU couldn't resist could you. haha..

I want another puppy SO bad. Just not one in the winter :rofl:, the thought of standing outside doing the GO pee dance in the freezing cold is not high on my list.

Not so much not resisting...

I want to compete, have a 'real' working dog again. Harley is great, but he started out so messed up... poor guy... just way to much to surmount with him. Proud of where he's gotten, but I want a young'un I can rock the PPD scene with. ;-)

I'm sure he'll be fun as a pup, but what I'm looking forward to is seeing him at 110 pounds and knocking grown men on their asses with fear in their eyes. :evil:

Vince

I'd like to name my next dog Diefenbaker, LOL, though I doubt anyone gets the reference...
I love dobies, but find another name. :lol: Would love one for my next dog, but don't have the time to put towards the dog right now.