Anyone missing 2 German Shepherds?

W

wopazia

Just spotted 2 german shepherds with collars running towards our back woods. We also spotted them about a week ago. Called to them but they kept on running. We are located in the rear area of Leonardtown Farms off Route 5 past about 1 1/2 miles from Leonardtown HS.

L

labluvr

Just spotted 2 german shepherds with collars running towards our back woods. We also spotted them about a week ago. Called to them but they kept on running. We are located in the rear area of Leonardtown Farms off Route 5 past about 1 1/2 miles from Leonardtown HS.

We are missing our 6 month old GSD--he couldve possible hooked up with a friend. Offering a $500 reward--and I am in DC at work right out. Hemi, our pup, is approx 50lbs black and tan last seen w/ blue collar on. We're offering $500 reward. Please PM or call me-- 619-852-2958 so I can get exact location and send my husband down to search...thank you!!!

Annoying_Boy

Call Animal Control and advise them to help locate these dogs and to get them captured so they'll be protected from hunters, cars, and the Emu killer.

St. Mary's County Government - Department of Public Works and Transportation

:jameo:

BOP

We are missing our 6 month old GSD--he couldve possible hooked up with a friend. Offering a $500 reward--and I am in DC at work right out. Hemi, our pup, is approx 50lbs black and tan last seen w/ blue collar on. We're offering $500 reward. Please PM or call me-- 619-852-2958 so I can get exact location and send my husband down to search...thank you!!!

So you're saying your little boy dog is on the down low with another boy dog?

:jerry: