SMIBs online gaining internet noteriety

BOP

Trackbacks from Michelle Malkin:
Scroll down to Trackbacks, not quite halfway down the page:

See what others have said

Note from Michelle: This section is for comments from michellemalkin.com's community of registered readers. Please don't assume that I agree with or endorse any particular comment just because I let it stand. A reminder: Anyone who fails to comply with my terms of use may lose his or her posting privilege.

Trackbacks
AZ shooter Identified, 6 dead - Page 6 - Southern Maryland Community Forums

The Big Show in Tucson... - Southern Maryland Community Forums

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Trackbacks from Michelle Malkin:
Scroll down to Trackbacks, not quite halfway down the page:

See what others have said

Note from Michelle: This section is for comments from michellemalkin.com's community of registered readers. Please don't assume that I agree with or endorse any particular comment just because I let it stand. A reminder: Anyone who fails to comply with my terms of use may lose his or her posting privilege.

Trackbacks
AZ shooter Identified, 6 dead - Page 6 - Southern Maryland Community Forums

The Big Show in Tucson... - Southern Maryland Community Forums

Cool!

I don't read her website much - what is Trackbacks? It seems like she found posts on SOMD.com that Severa posted - where she mentions Michelle's name.

BOP

Cool!

I don't read her website much - what is Trackbacks? It seems like she found posts on SOMD.com that Severa posted - where she mentions Michelle's name.

I think they have bots that search the internet for key words. If you go to that page, there's a whole lot of websites listed, all talking about the same thing.

We're not isolated any more.

Bann

PREMO Member
I think they have bots that search the internet for key words. If you go to that page, there's a whole lot of websites listed, all talking about the same thing.

We're not isolated any more.

I did go to the page, and clicked on the links, which is how I saw they were Severa's posts.

SOMD shows up on Google searches all the time, and has for at least 7 years. That's how I found them when I lived in FL.

BOP

I did go to the page, and clicked on the links, which is how I saw they were Severa's posts.

SOMD shows up on Google searches all the time, and has for at least 7 years. That's how I found them when I lived in FL.

Me too, except I was in California. Despite that, I still moved out here. Guess I should have spent more time reading the boards back then.

Still, my home state has really gone into the crapper, so no real loss there for me.

BOP

I've only lived here for 4 yrs now, how does that give me the SMIB tag?

Cultural reference alert (a no prize if you can get it)! Okay, that's 2 cultural references for the prize of one. Gawd, I need coffee!

Anyway: we're all SMIBs on this bus.

Bann

PREMO Member
Me too, except I was in California. Despite that, I still moved out here. Guess I should have spent more time reading the boards back then.

Still, my home state has really gone into the crapper, so no real loss there for me.

When I found the forums on here - it was a like I'd found a little piece of heaven! ::yahoo: I was so homesick for southern Maryland and I spent a lot of time reading the threads about the history and other things like that. Other than those, I would visit the news & current events & the politics forums the most.

I didn't become a poster until a whole year after I moved here, though,

BOP

When I found the forums on here - it was a like I'd found a little piece of heaven! ::yahoo: I was so homesick for southern Maryland and I spent a lot of time reading the threads about the history and other things like that. Other than those, I would visit the news & current events & the politics forums the most.

I didn't become a poster until a whole year after I moved here, though,

I never realized heaven was so dysfunctional. :whistle: