Best Spa in SoMD?

outdoorgirl

Anyone ever get any nice spa treatments around here? It's my mom's 60th, and she can't afford to do that kind of thing for herself, so I want to get her a spa day. Any suggestions? We live in St. Mary's...

sb624

Anyone ever get any nice spa treatments around here? It's my mom's 60th, and she can't afford to do that kind of thing for herself, so I want to get her a spa day. Any suggestions? We live in St. Mary's...

studio 5 in helen! all the girls are great- gwen the owner is fantastic... you can get pedicures and manicures,and they have a massage therapist as well :) they have a website and i think prices may be listed on there?

outdoorgirl

any chance you have the web address? I searched them and couldn't find it. If not, I'll just go old school and phone book them! :)

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I am a little spoiled...and would say there really aren't what I would call "spas " around...but a few of the hair salons in the area have spa menus...

you could always go do nails somewhere, then lunch...then head to michelle leas for a massage...sounds like a good day to me:yahoo:

Aerogal

USMC 1983-1995
Medi Spa in Lusby (a true spa - not a hair salon).

There's one in Waldorf but don't know the name

DreamGirl89

s-Kape salon and spa has a nice atmosphere and good service as well. it's not in the middle of everyone else, so it's quiet too.

outdoorgirl

Thanks, everyone, for pointing me in the right direction. Another friend of mine told me to take her in to DC, which I've done before, but the drive home kind of ruins the whole relaxation part! I'm between s-Kape and Chesapeake Beach...